Everything posted by Eterna
-
Did you know...
I ate a whole chocolate orange and feel disgusting. I'm going to go throw up in the toilet.
-
Yet another KH3D theory
Eterna replied to Keyblade Master Xine's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Mysterious figure is obviously Kairi's Grandma. The whole series has been building to this, Xehanort is simply a pawn in Kairi's grandma's schemes.
-
BIG RUMOUR: KH3D info leaked
While I agree with your post as a whole, with the way the Kingdom hearts series has been going lately I could actually see it happening.
-
Canada or Australia?
I actually wasn't. This is good news though.
-
short haired riku
I'm more cheesed that Sora looks like he's eight again. I wan't his KH2 look, not the clothes, just the face. I mean cmon, he looks badass in his KH2 look compared to his KH1 appearance.
-
I have so many stalkers
- Sora69 has something to say.
- Canada or Australia?
I voted Canada because I got married there and was not allowed to get married in Australia.- Ohhh Balthier Ohhhhhh
- Hitler's KH13 rant
- Hitler's KH13 rant
- Happy birthday Kinode (13) silver3drago (15) Stanleymarshy (18) Queenz0rz
I m late, still happy birthday.- Nicknames
- Respond With Pictures!
- EB games BBS ad
I SENSE THAT NECROMANCY AFOOT !!1- History to be made!
- The spirit of a materialistic Christmas.
Disgraceful really, But I wouldn`t blame the kids, they are after all a product of a materialistic society.- Guys what is this mysterious white stuff
Aaron and Daniel finally climaxed.- GUYS WE HAVE ONE YEAR LEFT TO LIVE
IT'S YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Psychiatric evaluations $1
Ben The color of Zac Effrons left nipple in High School musical 2.- Piercings [Warning: Pictures]
I have a piercing but I wont say where...... Deep down you guys know where it is.- skyping with my girlfriend again
Yay Koko I'm happy for you!- skyping with my girlfriend again
Girl girlfriend or like best friend girlfriend?- Eterna's status update
- GUYS WE HAVE ONE YEAR LEFT TO LIVE
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL YET!!!!11