Everything posted by xxTerra
-
I look great ;D
Dont i look great with a mud mask on ;D me and my friend where having sooo much fun, and i ended up smiling cus it dryed up when i was smlining. well, here is the pic of me ;D btw, i have a kh shirt on ;D
-
Vanitas' Keyblade Name Confirmed!! May contain spoilers.
no, look at the link pepe12 showed us. Its a more full page.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 wish list
-
Vanitas'sLingering Spirit
it doesnt change a thing about him o.o its just a name.
-
Weird Al I hate you!
Yea, in like, vancouver i think they have acsents.
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Heart Princess (19)
2 more years and ur legal drinking age x3
- A question about Coded.
-
67 Screenshots of BBS
omg, great find ^^ OMG, I DONT THINK I CAN WAIT 5 MORE DAYS.
-
:/ I unlocked the secret ending on beginner mode?
maybe its just a glitch, do you have anyother files?
- ReCoded wallpapers!
- ReCoded wallpapers!
-
Vanitas' Keyblade Name Confirmed!! May contain spoilers.
We new this since last night when the page with the keyblades was up. It had every single keyblade in the game. So we know about the Viod Gear and the No Name. but good find?
- Re: Coded site update and new screens!
-
Excitement?!?!?
xxTerra replied to KingdomHeartsFan2100's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mix
- Excitement?!?!?
xxTerra replied to KingdomHeartsFan2100's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI really wanna play on crit. This is the 1st time we can have a good challange without having to put a bunch of things!- 8 new BBS Screenshots
NOW I WANT TO PLAY EVEN MORE- Excitement?!?!?
xxTerra replied to KingdomHeartsFan2100's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWell. Know that i gave it a thought. Im going to play on crit. Cus' its gunna be hard for me i think. Ive never played on crit. Im really excited for that. Im playing as Terra 1st. Cus' to understand the story better, youre supost to play as him 1st. And also, i like brute strgeth. and he can still use magic. Second is Ven. I think hes ok, but i dont really like him, cus' Roxas looks just like him. And we have had a game with Roxas in it. The face got a little boring, BUT I STILL LOVE HIS STYLE. hes gonna be fun to play. And last, my fav out of the group. Aqua. Seeing as i am a magic fan, seeing all this new magic, and being able to put it togeth makes me giggle I love to use magic, so i love Aqua OH YEA, IM REALLY EXCITED. even though my mom doesnt understand anything bout KH, im still talking to her bout it o.o Sorry for my spelling. Im just to excited for it to come out.- difficulty
i want birth by sleep to last me bouyt 5 months, im doing it on everything.- difficulty
Im doing all of them starting at beg. and ending at crit.- If we all went to the same school...
In the cafe, there would be sea salt icecream and noodles 8D oh, that would be fun. Everyone has a friend.- BbS mentioned in phillyD show!
LOL : D my youtube chnl has everyone i like its fone222. : D i made that name in like, grade 4- BbS mentioned in phillyD show!
PhillyD is a big youtuber that does a newscast sortof thing. I might not be big, but its just that his millions of subcribers know that birth by sleep is comming out!!! K, skip to 2:50 and be happy oh, and why he said "sony is the devil" is cus sony just made the PSP go, and birth by sleep, sonys biggest hit yet, is a disk game.- Do they know
the 3 fairys that choose Sora's cloths.- I am bored
- Share chat logs here!
darklunatic: hello(12:25am) Me: ELLLA(12:25am) Me: ELLLO*(12:25am) darklunatic: jello(12:28am) Me: mello(12:28am) darklunatic: fello(12:28am) Me: callo(12:28am) darklunatic: sello(12:36am) darklunatic: sprry i have to go(12:36am) Me: LOL(12:36am) What a nice chat x3 - Excitement?!?!?