Everything posted by xxTerra
- BBS is an advertisement
-
Confirmed. KH BBS not coming to PSN
^ how many times did you say that?
-
The Making of BBS - Animation
Great find!! You never ever fail. Thank you!!
-
another mugshots but for Days
Yeah, like Hurc's GF, i dont remeber her being in the game,
- CONFIRMED: BBS no for psp go
-
KH2 HP Mugshots
Never seen! i wish there was the birth by sleep ones, i just love the way they all loooook <3
-
WTF?!?!?!
LOL, he's playing maplestory, if my brother did that to me when i was playing maplestory, i would have been like "k, kool, im going out now, k, cyea." I dont play anymore tho. Good find, and the power of crist repels him (sorry if i spelled that wrong.) edit: WHY DID YOU KILL ME ): another edit >: D :WTF, there such as*holes, they should have just left him at home, then REALLY need to get a life if youre pulling ur brother off a game, telling him to look at girls and fliming it.
-
God Knows [Tell meh what you think XD]
for youre second, you prob would have done better them me if i had SV pro
-
Kicked out of McDonalds for playing in playplace
LOL, i would do that, but i prob would have like, hid in the ballpit when they started to come >: D
-
Mentos+Kingdom hearts = i like it >: D
I watched this vid sooo much when i was in grade 4. I bet alot of you have seen it. I wish they did one for birth by sleep. Theres one close to it, il post both ^~^ GPwLwGUO4S8 v8DQqSzg6aA 0WbfEpT956w might have spoilers, i dont really know. Also, the best rap ever made. h_Z_k50ltkY
-
Zac'll catch em all! >8D
OMG, I THINK I JUST GOT HIGH OF LIFE.
-
Good *uck! :)
I think i just died a little inside...
-
GUESS WHO MADE WAFFLES 8D
I'd prob be the one with the waffles
-
Tosh.0 Comedy
This makes me sad, i dont like to see people getting hurt, unless there laughing D:
-
Dehydrated Puppy Trapped in Car
I'm suprized that they had a 3 week old puppy o.o i got my puppy at like, 6 months 0.0
-
Sea Salt Ice Cream
The power of ice cream... THEN HE CAN SHARE IT WITH SORA CUS HE CAN MMAKE ICE CREAM D:
-
Soulja Boy please stop
Guys, look on the bright side, he blows up at the end.
-
This game... Have you played it?
i didn't relise that i lose the whole time...
-
New Re:Coded images
You fight in FF style only in Olympus Coliseum. Coded features lots of old styles of playing games. i said that in the world you show us, not in the game. I just dont think its going to be that good. I think they should just translate the phone version, cus' i dont think this is worth waiting for, aside to KH3 , or KH3D what i said >i don't like how in the world you showed us<
-
Did you notice this?SPOILERS
^ well said
-
Does this mean anything?
OH, lol, and i knew that too, man , i am a idoit.
- New Re:Coded images
-
Does this mean anything?
i know, but ITS LOOKS LIKE THE SAME POSE D; ur right, its not connected.
-
Does this mean anything?
but think about it. There connected in some way. If anyone were to use that move, it should be Kairi >: l
-
Does this mean anything?
If you go to the end of this video, the last move Aqua uses, the one with the 3 fire pillers around her and she floats around. Sora uses that move is RE:com, i know this , cus i just played it a month ago, and its the same move, you move around and the 3 flame pillers hit unveresd. Does this mean anything, cus' they know the SAME move, the same pose, the same colour and the same dmg (no, im joking with the last one ;P)