Everything posted by KingOFHearts
-
Eterna
nah, it would just be full out eterna.com no it will be eterna13.com
-
Final Fantasy X-2 brand new copies found
And there was singing.
-
Weapon Showdowns!
X-BLADE!
-
Get celebi! Where ever you are, and battle team rocket boss, Giovanni!
I can't do it D:
-
Nomura wants BBS on PSN
No. Nomura doesn't want to make any more remakes. Very true. And I hope your theory about the Final Mix DLC turns up to be true if BBS is put on PSN. What's "DLC"? =/ Downloadable Content
-
kh recom live
KingOFHearts replied to Nikolasvanitas's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of MemoriesIm watching it
-
Best line in the game?
"Barley?"
- Vote for KH2
-
Discussion on Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Pre orders in the US! Amazon
-
NEW KH GAME
Dang that is very interesting
-
lies...
Your friends are B----S. What kind of friends are they.
-
Justin Bieber being DUMB and being a DUMBASS
JB fans need to get over his loss against that esperanza spalding girl
-
Two Things I want From Square
I like the first one The second, they already said it
-
Why Vanitas may return
The reason why sora and vanitas look like each other because when Ven was comatose and taken to Destiny Islands, Sora was just being born. While his heart was forming and going to his body, he healed Ventus's heart. Since Vanitas was still strongly linked with Ventus, his appearance became that of an older Sora.
-
Justin Bieber FAILS
Bieber, Bieber, Bieber
-
Justin Bieber admits he's gay. Seriously.
Even though I read the comments, I could still tell its a pop up
- Little Big Planet KH
- Cella's True Identity
-
Master Xehanort's Plan
no its Kingdom Hearts!
- KH:DDD ending speculation
- This place has changed.
- KH13 MEP?
- my introduction to KH13
-
Worlds
LOL Sora and Riku turn into cars
-
Discussion on Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
Has anybody saw the subtitled version of the final trailer?