Everything posted by AJTREY
-
Kingdom hearts 3D to be released In july
I feel stupider just from reading this. Dude, get your facts right please!!! Its July 31st, and perhaps, though unofficial, 3rd of August
-
do you think Noruma has already started working on 3 now?
Versus isn't even out yet. He stated that production of 3 won't go full steam ahead until it is
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance NA Release Date Confirmed!
The thing is is that this wasn't released by Square, thus making it slightly unreliable
-
YMX- Possible Spoilers
So, according to Young Master Xehanort, he was able to time travel- and we know that he appears in Birth by Sleep/BBS Final Mix. Does he ever mention why he was there, or was it just cause?
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance NA Release Date Confirmed!
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175019 As a note, I'm not sure that this site is perfectly valid, but this is what I found on the kingdom hearts wiki
-
W,T,H! -____-
I KNOW!! People have no respect for others nowadays when it comes to something like that
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance NA Release Date Confirmed!
according to a source I found- gonintendo.com, Europes release date has been confirmed as August 3, 2012
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance NA Release Date Confirmed!
Is someone going to put up a countdown for 3D?
- What if Kingdom Hearts 3D IS Birth By Sleep Volume 2? (*Spoilers*)
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance NA Release Date Confirmed!
I have one word to say. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!. FINALLY AN AMERICAN RELEASE DATE! and its before Europe... good
-
sora's darkness (spoilers)
AJTREY replied to Kevin James Jimenez's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)The only mention of Sora's darkness that I remember is the fact that, unlike Riku who was consumed by Darkness and thus was able to build up some sort of immunity to it (Like how the human body is able to build up an immunity to disease), Sora never had that chance, always remaining in the light. Thus, when he was exposed to some hard-concentrated darkness, he was unable to resist, and nearly fell.
-
Sora might not be one of the 7 lights
Then by your logic, neither are Riku or Lea (?). Well, perhaps Lea, since he was able to summon the keyblade, but Riku was given the power to do so by another- not exactly original. If you read it, it should be originally keyblade wielders. Technically, that means that anyone who is able to wield the keyblade could be one of the lights. Sora, Riku, and Lea included
-
Seven Pairings (SPOILERS)
According to the translations (Which might be wrong considering we don't have an English version yet) Terra is most definitely NOT one of the seven lights. Instead, he is one of the thirteen darknesses... Scary thought: Friday the 13th... 13 darkness? Coincedence, probably, but still scary. And 7 is considered a perfect number in several religions/pieces of literature... 7 lights..
-
Seven Pairings (SPOILERS)
It probably won't be Terra unfortunately. He's still within Xehanort's control. I think that Roxas will probably come back... and maybe Xion.
-
Thougts on KH3D - Please leave spoiler free
While I can't say anything about the game, as I live in America, I can say that the music sounds awesome... I especially love the new Dearly Beloved and the use of old songs from previous games
- Kingdom Hearts 3 release date!
-
Do you know in how many months they'll say the release date for America ?
From previous experience, I would guess about next month, if not at E3
-
Organization Members
Well first off, your logic is wrong. YMX is supposed to return to his own timeline after all is said and done, so that leaves 13 members
-
*(Spoilers)* Roxas Xion and Terra
Well, lets break them down: The seven you mentioned are in known locations (except for Aqua- we, the audience, know where she is, but we have no idea if Yen Sid and Mickey know where she is, though from the Re: Coded secret ending I guess we do.) Terra is within Xehanort, so, that's kinda outta the question. Ventus is asleep, and as far as we know, Mickey and Yen Sid have no idea exactly where he is, so that is outta the question. Roxas and Xion... really? Check Kingdom Hearts II and 358/2 Days for each characters respective fate. They're outta the question
-
baylaust Reviews: The Hunger Games
Honestly, anything is better than Twilight in my opinion. It is just such a different idea from what love actually is: love at first sight, bah!
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection
Fair point.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection
I'm confused. The opening generally has either Sanctuary (Passion) or Simple and Clean (Hikari) Where is that music now?
-
Here's something weird
Was it? I didn't see it. Oh well, if it is, delete it. That was my thought on the matter. After all, it said that it wasn't going to be released in Europe until late July... but wouldn't it be nice if we could get it this early
-
Here's something weird
So as I was perusing the internet, I found that EB Games has a tentative release date of July 1, 2012 for Kingdom Hearts 3D (Source was found via KHwiki.net. Personally, I think that it is false, but I cannot help but hope that it is true. What do ya'll think?
-
List of KH3D OST titles (Full Version)
I have to admit that the nutcracker numbers were the only ones I expected (well, that and night on bald mountain) and that is because we could hear one of the tracks in the dual link video