Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJTREY

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AJTREY

  1. A quick question: how do you level up the drop bonuses (attack gain, magic gain, etc.)
  2. I hated bubble burst, mostly because it just felt like a useless move, same with code break. My favorites, simply because I can't choose one, were wonder comic, faith line and Mirage Split/Nightmare's end
  3. I didn't use any attack commands (like direct attack with the keyblade sigil). Instead, I used attack magic- two dark firagas, two curagas, ice breaker and a triple plasma
  4. But how is that possible? Traverse town, one of the world that were in the Realm of Sleep, was awakened... how could it be in the realm of sleep?
  5. So, I have a question. I remember at the beginning of the game, Yen Sid said that the Dream Eaters only existed in the Realm of Sleep, and thus it would make sense to assume that because they (Sora and Riku) unlocked the seven keyholes that the Realm of Sleep would (most likely) not exist anymore. Does that mean that the Spirit Dream Eaters now can come into the realm of the light?
  6. I hate to tell you, but this was a white supremacist thing... Just like the hate-crime arsony that occurred at a muslim place of worship (I forget what its called, sorry) just outside Joplin, Missouri
  7. I believe you get super glide from ruy dragon
  8. I don't even know how to react to this thread... its really kinda funny how something is said and later someone says the exact same thing
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPbt3CB09c&feature=g-u-u So, Gamescom starts next week in Germany. What is the game you are looking forward to most?
  10. It was good, but it could have been better: Story Progression could have been, and should have been improved, and I thought that there should have been more mini-games and special portals for Ansem and Nightmare Black Coat
  11. For the Daring Diver trophy, is that in one world, or is that cumulative? You forgot 13 in Beginner mode- not easy to get!
  12. They are the R&R Seal and the mystery card that chooses one of three dream eaters. and that's what I meant- the AR cards
  13. I ordered the Mark of Mastery edition, and I only got the basic dream eater cards. What a rip-off
  14. Fire surge is not a good way to go- thunder surge all the way
  15. SPOILER- From what I've found online, you can create the Kab Kannon using Savage fantasy and Brilliant Fantasy (Not sure for the Kab Kannon) And just to be clear, this is what I found, I'm not sure if it actually works
  16. I believe in the idea of religious toleration... To quote you- that is all
  17. I want to say this: I am a follower of the Abrahamic faith known as Christianity, and unlike a lot of other followers of those three faiths, I think that all people (be they good, bad, or neutral) are going to go to heaven (or paradise or whatever you call it). It's called Universalism. I also respect Islam and Judaism (and all the other faiths, of which there are too many to mention), both of which are great religious faiths, and I hope and pray for the day when we will be able to say that we are all one and the same through our following God (or whatever you call him- Allah or G-D). I do not appreciate, however, people who speak in the place of God and willingly condemn another person or group of people based on any reason (lifestyle, religious faith ethnicity, gender, etc.) to hell, and yes that includes religion itself. That call, as with all calls, rests with the living God. Tahnk you for tolerating my rant... and may you have an awesome, Kingdom Hearts Day
  18. Uhhh, you do remember that TWTNW wasn't actually a world, right?
  19. Didn't Nomura say that BBS Vol. 2 was not going to go any further?
  20. I forget, is this for the American version? If it is, then that might explain why they did so.
  21. If you remember, Maleficent says 'hell' in Birth by Sleep.
  22. I disliked the fact that there were the same worlds over and over again, and the combat system (the panel system) was not cool at all.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top