Everything posted by AJTREY
-
Shooting at Midnight Showing of the Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado
I still don't get how the NRA can defend allowing people in the public to have automated weapons. They're really, really freaking dangerous Here's a thought- He's crazy.
- Have you been watching playthroughs of the KH3D English version?
-
Two new reviews of KH3D : Nintendolife & Eurogamer
I thought that 3D had the memoir feature- I thought that the European review was unfair to that particular aspect (Narration)
-
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Review IGN
AJTREY replied to CardCaptorDeadpool's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)YEAHHHH!! Good to see Kingdom Hearts getting the attention
- Do you prefer to play games that can quickly be beaten or games that can take up to lots of hours to be finished?
- Are you excited for the KH3D demo?
- Are you going to get the KH3D guidebook?
-
Microsoft not attending upcoming gaming events
Just saw this on youtube... very interesting.
- With KH3D's release on the Nintendo eShop, do you think CoM will also be released?
-
Victini Re-release
I know, right? I got it the day that the event started- its awesome (I already had a victini from the GTU, but it wasn't the same...) I did already say that :angry:
-
Finish the Song *Simple and Clean*
~Lately You're all I need (Oh, oh)~
- Favorite Starter Pokemon
-
Victini Re-release
Yes, yes they are. Its because some European countries that use the English version games are just now getting the movies and they want to do what they did for the others by putting it up
-
Victini Re-release
To all pokemon fans in English-speaking countries (I.E. America, and most European countries): Nintendo has released a new Victini release. This is the rare victini with v-create. If you did not get this pokemon in December, I would suggest getting it now! The event ends on the 26th of June
-
A Marvel version of Young Justice.
If you want something a bit more technical, it could be the Young Avengers (Before it was disbanded and the remainder of its members appointed 'true' Avengers...
-
Oishii's KH3D Demo Impression
I want to say three things: First off, to Oishii, I want to express my sincerest thanks to you for going to E3 and bringing us here at kh13.com news of the event. Second off, a question, again to Oishii: did you find the new menchanics (Reality shift, free-flow action etc) difficult to utilize or did it steadily get easier to do as you played. And third, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE, NOT PLAYING THIS GAME AFTER THE FIRST DAY.
-
Deceased Baby Wakes Up at His Own Funeral
AHHHHHHHHHHH! WTF?
-
Why did they use cards in castle oblivion plot wise?
Because they can... there is no explanation for it.
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer in the 3DS eshop
Watching it right now!!! Its really cool (though the fact that it isn't in 3D sucks)
-
Ursula's appearence in DDD is canon?
AJTREY replied to Razorwind Keyblade's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think that the main purpose of Ursula was mostly as a opener- to show the player the basic controls of the game. I don't think there is much more to it than that
-
E3 May Leave LA Next Year
Maybe somewhere in Europe... maybe London.
-
No KH3D (or any 3DS news) at the Nintendo E3 event
Not really... I kind of expected that they would want to talk about the Wii U, and I doubt that Square Enix would put a KH game on that kind of system
-
Square Enix releases Kingdom Hearts 3D trailer for E3 2012
So... does this mean no new information at E3, or is it a teaser... please let it only be a teaser