Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJTREY

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AJTREY

  1. I still don't get how the NRA can defend allowing people in the public to have automated weapons. They're really, really freaking dangerous Here's a thought- He's crazy.
  2. the only thing I watched was the unboxing from IGN. I will not spoil 3D, not like Re: Coded (Write that down in blood)
  3. I thought that 3D had the memoir feature- I thought that the European review was unfair to that particular aspect (Narration)
  4. Just saw this on youtube... very interesting.
  5. I know, right? I got it the day that the event started- its awesome (I already had a victini from the GTU, but it wasn't the same...) I did already say that :angry:
  6. ~Lately You're all I need (Oh, oh)~
  7. torchic and treeko
  8. Yes, yes they are. Its because some European countries that use the English version games are just now getting the movies and they want to do what they did for the others by putting it up
  9. To all pokemon fans in English-speaking countries (I.E. America, and most European countries): Nintendo has released a new Victini release. This is the rare victini with v-create. If you did not get this pokemon in December, I would suggest getting it now! The event ends on the 26th of June
  10. If you want something a bit more technical, it could be the Young Avengers (Before it was disbanded and the remainder of its members appointed 'true' Avengers...
  11. I want to say three things: First off, to Oishii, I want to express my sincerest thanks to you for going to E3 and bringing us here at kh13.com news of the event. Second off, a question, again to Oishii: did you find the new menchanics (Reality shift, free-flow action etc) difficult to utilize or did it steadily get easier to do as you played. And third, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE, NOT PLAYING THIS GAME AFTER THE FIRST DAY.
  12. Important topic: We know that there is going to be a fix on the Boss health bug, but is there going to be a fix on the bug that happens in TWTNW with the unmovable area?
  13. Who else is glad that they are fixing the glitch involving boss battles
  14. Watching it right now!!! Its really cool (though the fact that it isn't in 3D sucks)
  15. I think that the main purpose of Ursula was mostly as a opener- to show the player the basic controls of the game. I don't think there is much more to it than that
  16. Maybe somewhere in Europe... maybe London.
  17. Not really... I kind of expected that they would want to talk about the Wii U, and I doubt that Square Enix would put a KH game on that kind of system
  18. So... does this mean no new information at E3, or is it a teaser... please let it only be a teaser

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top