Everything posted by Spamification1
-
Which is your favourite Pokemon Movie?
Pokemon 2000 and Pokemon Heroes
-
If BBS is Remastered
Spamification1 replied to Ventus_XIII's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThat would be cool.
- What TCG's do you play?
-
Birth by Sleep is most wanted PSP Remaster
Definetely! It would be incredible if it was remade in HD!
-
Can Someone please answer this Question I've had for a really long time
DUEL MONSTERS ON D-WHEELS!!!!
-
Pc help
Norton is no good. I used it for a while but could not stand it. Too annoying and not reliable enough.
-
Do you think 3D will have a new opening song?
Spamification1 replied to riku1123's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I hope it will either be a new song or Sanctuary.
-
Dissidia Duodecim DLC Help
Don't worry I figured it out. I just had to delete the DLC's from the memory stick and it fully healed the problem. (I think Aerith was the culprit)
- VOICE ACTORS NEEDED! Birth by Sleep Abridged
-
Dissidia Duodecim DLC Help
Ok, so before the PSN got hacked and had to be shut down i had an account with Squall and Tifa DLC which i got from a promotional code. I didn't know what to do and stupidly created a new account and put that on my PSP. A few weeks ago i recovered my old account and wanted to put that back on my PSP and today I put it on. But now it says I have it downloaded and installed but when I go into the game I can't access their DLC's but it still says DLC over the chars i bought DLC's for on my new account even though i changed the accounts on the PSP. I don't know how to fix this and would like to know how to. I posted it here because I trust people on this site to help my problem. (The DLC's i had/have with my new account was Cloud, Sephiroth, Terra and Aerith assist. ) I want to be able to use my Squall and Tifa DLC and re-buy the other DLC's for my old account. When re-downloading Squall a message said "The data you have downloaded on the previous account will no longer be accessible on this system" or something like that and it said it before when created my new account. Does this mean i need to buy a new PSP or can someone help me please?
-
MORE riku x xion what do you think?
I like the pairing but not the painting. I've been a Riku x Xion fan since I first played Days.
-
What's with all the hate on XIII-2?
Just take what you can. So what, XIII displeased fans but I really enjoyed it. XIII-2 looks cooler and I doubt its gonna turn into another X-2 (which I still enjoyed). As long as a new game in a series I like comes out I'm happy.
-
No one can easily walk into Mordor
aah the strutting Leo meme. I guess you really can walk easily into Mordor.
-
Wallpaper
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h478/Spamification1/The_Disappearance_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_movie.png Thats my wallpaper
-
Ten best fights in kingdom Hearts
Sora and Riku VS Xemnas and also Roxas vs Riku.
- Help Me Please
- How to earn exp fast in coded!
-
Favorite part of Kingdom Hearts 2?
battle of 1,000 heartless was awesome and fun to play
-
Which Power would you want?
Darkness. I am just that kinda guy.
-
favourite sora and xehanort incarnations
Xion for Sora and Ansem SOD for Xehanort
- What level did you defeat Bugged Data ???
-
I DID IT!
if you equip it to a lower level gear it will up the attack by 100 or something. IDK my friend has done it so he probably knows but i do know that lower level keyblade gears it increases the attack and magic a lot.
-
a group?
I never thought of us a group but yeah we kinda are.
-
I DID IT!
Wow how long did that take? I sorta stopped playing coz usually when i go back to playing a game i'm better :s does that make sense?
-
Speculation on Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-
I think that BBSV2 will come out on the PSP coz it would make sense that the volume 2 of it would be on the same platform. I mean, look at KH1 and KH2, same platform. KH3 might be on another but since KH2 was a number 2 game and not volume 2 and BBSV2 is like a part two it would make sense. As for the release date, IDK if they are recycling models probably late 2011 - early 2012