Everything posted by earth_angel
- Are you excited for the KH3D demo?
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
- Have you already read the now translated KH3D Ultimania Staff interviews?
-
What does paopu fruit taste like...?
Chocolate!
-
Small bonus for pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3D in Europe
That's right, we don't even have GAME stores here (in Holland). This blows.
- Final Fantasy III coming to PSP
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D "Mark of Mastery" Collector's Edition announced
Still nothing on a collector's edition here in Europe... Look like it's not happening for us. Again. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png
-
What if the Annversary Collection Turned out to be Real but...
I have a Wii, so yes. It'd finally get used. But I'd be REALLY disappointed in SE.
-
Well this sucks
earth_angel replied to Waller-pearson's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)This. And even if you were to import one, it's not region-free.
- Kingdom Hearts Illuminati Subliminal Messages?
-
KH HD Thread (All news here)
Look, it's wonderful that you find Coded to be so relevant to the story. I simply don't see it.
-
Kingdom Hearts on Wii U?
Nintendo focuses on family fun, while Playstation (and Xbox for that matter) target the hardcore gamers. Mom and dad don't care about graphics. Therefore Nintendo won't care. Therefore it will not be better than the PS3. They don't even use BDs for Pete's sake. That, and what Sora96 said.
-
What if Kingdom Hearts had its own show?
Please no.
-
Kingdom Hearts on Wii U?
Nintendo has really disappointed me with the Wii, and will do the same with the Wii U. As has been said, the PS3 is more powerful. We haven't seen all it can do yet. And no, it won't be on Xbox. The 360 isn't even available anymore in Japan cuz retailers couldn't get rid of them. If it's not gonna sell in Japan, they're not gonna release it on that system.
-
We should have known... *SPOILERS*
earth_angel replied to CrownKeeper13's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHeavy...
-
Something I Don't Get
"That would be meddling!" I dunno, continuity error I suppose.
-
Why does everybody hate Atlantica?
Because it's lame, that's why! At least it had some added value in KH1. In KH2 it's just a filler world.
-
New Kingdom Hearts Game
PS3. Obviously.
- 100% Birth by Sleep Final Mix save?
- Kingdom Hearts III: The Final Battle.
-
Favorite titles shown at E3 so far?
I don't think he meant consoles when he typed 'titles'...
- How many hours did you spend playing video games this last weekend?
- Is it really that bad
- Am I the only one...
- is it weird to hate pasta?