Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarluXia777

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarluXia777

  1. ^don't listen to her It's a horrible show!
  2. Don't watch Vampire Knight!
  3. I'll probably just buy the game and if I don't like it i'll just return it and buy something else.
  4. 1. Twilight town 2. False 3. True
  5. That was kinda funny.
  6. It never snows where I live, it doesn't snow much in Australia.
  7. joshscorcher makes some pretty good lists. I saw this one yesterday and it's pretty good.
  8. He goes alright.
  9. I'll choose to be Zabrak and a Sith Inquisitor.
  10. I don't play FPS's very much but the ones I like most are Borderlands and the Metroid Prime series.
  11. I'm buying one of these as soon as it comes out in 8 months ago...
  12. Most RPG's, pretty much any game with RPG elements as well.
  13. Holy Shit, it has to be real, it's on the internet. What is wrong with your dad?
  14. Welcome to KH13!!!
  15. That was pretty cool
  16. Holy Shit it's the Dark Magician.
  17. This song is awesome. Good video
  18. Was that a guy or a girl?
  19. I wonder what the letter said. Can't wait to find out

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top