Everything posted by WatersGood
-
Respond With Pictures!
- The last week wasn't easy for me
Oh, I hope he gets better... I can understand your worrying... I went through something like this after my grandfather was murdered (February 23rd). Slowly we recovered, but my grandma didn't, so we started worrying and worrying. She got gastric cancer and died September 13th (which is etched into my mind for various reasons).... I suggest you guys really take him to a hospital, even if it against his will... It'll help and give you guys some kind of peace of mind- joke weapons
Awww man the joke weapons! I love them! They're Mystery Gear (For stuff apparently relating to one's personality) and Casual Gear (Which are plain out jokes). My favorite one personally has to be Bunnymoon-Saix's Mystery Gear And of course the other funny ones too- Did you skip over Chain of Memories?
- Hello everyone :3
Hehehe, we'll see. Let him play 3D when it comes out. They ALL are important. Anyways, hiya! Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun! (I'm new too by the way) You can talk to me anytime ok bro?- Kingdom Hearts 3D, Jump Festa 2012 trailer released in HD 720p
Well bro, it's almost that time of year again. And yes, I completely agree with you KH 3D JF TRAILER Y U NO HAVE VEN TERRA AND AQUA?!- How did you find KH13.com?
- Kh3D Release Date SPECULATION!
My bets are on August-October- Look how adorable Terra probably looked
The really big uncanny resemblance between Young Xehanort and Terra It really creeps me out to say young MX is cute and adorable :wacko: but its the truth... Man, thats also one thing i wont rest until I see, Terra. In any way or shape (Not form cause, well, Xemnas?) (and in regards to this finally) D'aww he'd be adorable- Kingdom Hearts 3D, Jump Festa 2012 trailer released in HD 720p
Oh, man, that was beautiful Warms my heart. This is a very nice exiting thing to see after a long day of high school. Now, how are we gonna track and remember all the Xeharnorts? I know I'm already confused. So, questions that have popped in my mind (sorry, i just have to let it out): WHY SO MANY XEHANORTS?! THEYRE EVERYWHERE!!! What connection does Neku have with that hooded person ( young mx?) And what that promise was Why was Lea looking for Ienzo(and what this "icky" job is) Why Lea is in an Organization cloak still Who the other Riku is (I'm guessing Repliku) Why Xemnas was giving a "heartless puppet can have heart" speech (Ironic) Reason why Young Master Xehanort is there Why there was no reaction of Sora seeing Vanitas (Seriously, i wanted to see him freak out D: ) There's probably more in that little mind I have. It's overwhelmed right now so ill let it cool down. But man am I happy to see this. Of course, my heart and mind won't be at ease because I'm still confused, but I don't want to spoil myself anymore than this- ummm i cant wait for the trailer and the kingdom hearts 3d game!!!but oh god i got dumb mad that ...
I thought i was going to blow my top when i saw that the pokemon game was not gray ruby or sapphire, but i didnt, i just was confused... But man oh man, cant wait for 3D trailer!- Hakuna Matata....
(Forgot the "Your" in there)- Hakuna Matata....
- 7 days till christmas
HOLY-ITS ALMOST THAT TIME ALREADY?!?!?!- WatersGood's status update
Trying to figure out what to do while listening to KH:3D Dearly Beloved- Hakuna Matata....
- I tryed playing "Passion" on my piano and failed miserably....
If at first you don't suceed, try try again!- Respond With Pictures!
- Respond With Pictures!
- Respond With Pictures!
NAK NAK NAK- I'm sad.
You sound like you need a hug- Respond With Pictures!
- Photos of Kingdom Hearts 3D at Jump Festa 2012
Oh those lucky ducks. We have to stay here and suffer a little while longer not watching that video. In due time though, in due time- All the characters are coming back.. just as I predicted
I'm looking forward to all of them! But mostly the Organization members, because it's so FRIGGIN INTERESTING. Ditto. They're friendship is really something that has to be delved into more.- thoughts on coded/re:coded
Re:coded was good, but I might replay it one day because I did find the gameplay kind of fun. As for the story, it's like Kingdom Hearts I in a nutshell, so I really didn't like that. Although, I did like the ending and secret ending very much. The secret ending made me go "WHAT. OH CRAP". Which was the first time in a long while I had said that about what happened in a game, and the ending made me cry because it reminded me of what happened to everybody and the fact that the memories were still there and that it wasn't the last we saw of them. In the end, only the ending and secret ending of Re:coded really mattered. - The last week wasn't easy for me
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.