Everything posted by Dr. Shimo
-
My trust in Nomura...
Haha well I was actually quoting you, then asking him but it's quite alright, you still gave a list of great games for the system
-
My trust in Nomura...
Yeah I agree with this. I don't own a PS3 either, though I was definitely planning on getting one anyway for a bunch of games, and now especially for this one do you have a list of other games that you would like for the PS3?
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 4 Famitsu (w/ Nomura interview)
It does seem like him to answer in that way lol. But to me it almost seems as if he's saying "Duh"
- My own KH3 Boss Theme
-
Who's Excited For Wreck-It Ralph?
I know I want to see it, Tails And for the record... I always enjoyed you better than Sonic in Sonic 2. GO TAILS!
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in October 1 Jump (with new screenshots)
Well... Seeing as how soon it is coming out in Japan, I wonder if we will get a release timeframe soon. Just hope it isn't like the wait for the NA announcement of 3D
-
Getting Back To The Game
I just tested it taking out the commands for the flowmotion abilities takes away every aspect of flowmotion except for wall jumping it seems. Not entirely sure how you'd fight the spellican without flowmotion though O.O
-
Getting Back To The Game
Ya know, I've always wanted to take all my flowmotion controls out and play through KH3D without them, if it is even possible
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
I reckon I'll play through 358/2 days myself then just watch the cutscenes from 1.5 whenever I get to those parts
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
-
possible 2014 KH game?
Well in a way, one could always view Birth by Sleep's story as a sort of flashback. After all, all three of the BBS heroes have plenty of time to think and reflect on all of it. Plus, the very last scene, the part with Ansem the Wise, does take place after KH2.... so yeah, haha
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
I personally think we will get it, seeing as we have the Secret Message in our copies of Kingdom Hearts 3D as well
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
-
Once Upon a Time Untold Stories
Is there anyone else who likes this show, and/or may possibly have played the app on Facebook for it?
- Have you bought any merchandise of KH3D?
-
Oh Pokemon...
The χ-ball... the ultimate Pokeball
-
Oh Pokemon...
Or Mewtwonort
-
ZEXY PARTY TIEM.
*pulls out Keyblade and summons up my green Meow Wow and blue Meowjesty* bring it oooon!
-
ZEXY PARTY TIEM.
Hey! I wanna join in too!
-
Meow Wow plush toy now available in North America
This... is... awesome! Wish I could make it green though like my Meow Wow
-
ABC's Once Upon a Time Fanclub
Mind if I join?
-
Say The Story
Captain America crashed through the window on his motorcycle.