Everything posted by heyitsdeven
- Pocahontas and KHIII
-
predict KH3s plot events
Aqua will die a tragic death after being saved.
- How would you rate this year's E3?
-
Kingdom Hearts creator wants marvel and star wars
I HOPE IT HAPPENS Guys. Can you even imagine a Darth Vader boss fight?
- Any ideas for new worlds or a possible roster for kh13?
- Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3 obviously will be in kh3
- How did you feel when you first found out about KHIII's recent news?
- Kingdom Hearts III: Theme Song
-
Oswald The Lucky Rabbit in KH 3.
I want to see this happen: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyobtyhBcO1qeid4ro1_500.jpg And this: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/044/3/7/keyblade_masters_by_nuckerbar-d37sirp.jpg
-
Let's Play a Game
Yes. Yes I did. (◕‿◕✿)
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX on the E3 2013 show floor
Holy crap, I just might have a seizure if they confirm co-op...
- studio ghibli in kh3
-
Destiny Islands
I noticed the Paopu fruits off in the distance almost immediately (◡‿◡✿)
-
Osaka Dev Team vs. Dev Team 1
Didn't like Bbs, but 3D was done really well. I'm excited to see what the team is really capable of though.
- studio ghibli in kh3
-
New outfit?
I'm a firm believer he's in the ROS in the trailer! So yeah, I think he'll get a new clothes, as he should. Especially if we're getting an older version of him.
-
Come TGS, should we be expecting a feature-length trailer?
Yeah that's what I'm thinking!
- What You Don't Want to See in Kingdom Hearts III.
- Official KH3 on WiiU Rant and Speculation Thread
- Official Kingdom Hearts III website launched, trailer uploaded in 1080p
- Square Enix press release reveals Kingdom Hearts III story details
-
Come TGS, should we be expecting a feature-length trailer?
You're right I forgot about Jump Festa. x] Maybe some new info at both events?/wishful thinking
-
Come TGS, should we be expecting a feature-length trailer?
Or simply just tidbits of new info? Either way, this year's TGS is looking to be EPIC
- Kingdom Hearts III to be released on PS4 *and* Xbox One
- New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future