Everything posted by heyitsdeven
- New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future
- New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future
- Time of Day System in Kingdom Hearts III?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Suggestions!
- When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will be released?
-
Exclusivity?
Come to think of it, the Nintendo conference is tomorrow. IF, and I mean IF it's also a Wii U title, it's possible we might get another teaser.' Note that this is all speculation here; I'd actually prefer the game to be exclusive!
-
Exclusivity?
Soooo at the end of the teaser, there wasn't even a PS4 logo (not that we don't already know it'll be on PS4!) Does that mean this game will be multiplat? Like on PS4/WiiU? Not that I would care; I mean we're actually getting the freaking game. (◕‿◕✿)
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPIIIIIIIIICCCC
-
E3 2013 Press Conference Times
Whoa gotta wait til 9 for the Sony conference? Gonna be a looooooooong day lmao
-
So on my sister's persuasion I watched Twilight...
I like Twilight
-
Xbox One - General Discussion
I can hear the higher ups at Sony already counting their money while laughing their asses off
-
Let's Play a Game
This is a what if game
-
Let's Play a Game
This is a total "what if" situation, but WHAT IF: It's Day 1 of E3. The floors are open and everything is just getting started. You go online, and the very first thing you see on every gaming news website ever is that Kingdom Hearts 3 has been announced. There is a super-awesome mindblowing teaser trailer that's already been uploaded onto several video sharing sites. I want to see your reactions. Go. Here would be mine: It doesn't hurt to play pretend, does it?
- What world in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 feel like filler
- Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2013?
- In which month were you born?
- Do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released for PS3 and PS4, or PS4 alone?
-
Sony has a deal with Square Enix
Nomura said a lot of things. I'm sure back in 2007 if you told him in 2013 Versus wouldn't even be out yet, he would've laughed in your face. It's pretty obvious the PS4 will push a lot of sales very early on, a lot of people are already sold on the console. I completely agree with what kingdomlanelover said; Square knows that the KH fanbase is loyal and will pretty much buy a system for a single game. It's sleazy, dirty, and makes sense from a business standpoint. But yeah, wherever OP got this info from it was pulled out of somebody's ass. EDIT: Did some snooping and this seems to be the source of the rumor: http://www.stfuandplay.com/story/content/final-fantasy-versus-and-kingdom-hearts-3-exclusive-to-ps41#.UaI_69jFnkd
-
Boy that escalated quickly
Another interesting fact, so do Giraffes. In fact, like 90% of their mountings are male/male.
-
Have Your Consoles Ever Broken Down?
My fat 60gb PS3 bought in 2007 still works beautifully. *knocks on wood*
-
am i gay?
Well, actual gay people think you're born with it. So I'd just go with them and say if you were gay you'd already know it by now.
-
You're a wizard harry!
Still a better love story than Twilight
-
Comic book movies that should happen
Live action Under the Red Hood
- ‘Final Fantasy Versus XIII’ E3 2013 and platform release plans possibly revealed
-
Do you guys think...
I'd love an interchangeable Sora/Riku/Kairi/Lea