Everything posted by NamineRose
- KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!
- Supposing you could decide how many KH games are going to be released before KHIII, what would you do?
-
I Miss KH1 Riku
I like the new Riku. He may seem passive to you but I think that it is showing how strong he actually is. Not everyone can handle the darkness like he did and stay away from his friends and watch over them when he needs their support.
-
Kingdom Hearts puzzles coming soon
That would be a puzzle I would love to put together.
-
MoM Edition, they're all gone!
I think the case was the best part, too bad they aren't doing it anymore.
- Are you taking part in the second KH3D pre-order giveaway?
- Have you already read the now translated KH3D Ultimania Staff interviews?
-
**MINOR SPOILER** HOW WILL SORA AWAKEN VENTUS?
Yes, Yen Sid said that to Aqua, and Mickey said that Ven would have both his and Aqua's hearts to guide him back then Aqua added Terra to the list. That personally makes me think Ven will be the last to awaken so that Aqua, Terra, Mickey, and Sora are there to guide him back.
-
[Spoilers] Ventus Feels Sora's Happyness
I can't wait for Ven to wake up or for everyone to be reunited.
-
Sora's voice.
I think that it works better now since Sora has aged in the games. At least they aren't replacing him, that would be horrible.
-
Has it ever crossed your mind the possibility of losing interest in games once you're an adult?
I worry that I might with some games but when you have games that are designed for the whole family I am positive that I won't loose interest i some games. Hopefully KH is one of the games I won't loose interest in. I am talking about when I have my own family, not my early twenties. That is still a gaming time.
- What did you think of this year's E3?
- Kingdom Hearts 3: Final Battle Against Xehanort
-
the seven lights SPOILERS
Yes, but where did the three come from? I don't know if he said it or not in cutscenes but I can only get 2.
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
- NamineRose's status update
-
If kingdom hearts was real...
I would be torn between being a very happy person or downright terrified of the heartless if I didn't have a weapon.
-
Teen Titans Is Officially Returning
There is still a possibility that there will still be some drama and suspense, humor will just be the leading force. More then likely they will switch back to normal after they run out of ideas after a season or so.
-
Avengers was epic!
Considering that it is an action movie I was surprised at the level of comedy, but that shouldn't have been a surprise considering Robert Downy Jr. is in it. The Hulk stole the movie though.
-
No Kingdom Hearts HD collection at E3
3D just released and the other games are new enough that a remaster wasn't needed. Maybe after KH3 they might release it, a complete collection of the MX saga.
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
-
The Legend of Korra
Why do people keep saying that Tarlock is Amon? He can't be, their skin tones don't match and you can clearly see that Amon's eyes are a brownish color (maybe even red) not blue.
-
The Legend of Korra
That would be sweet.
- Organization XIII Dares
-
Guess What?
That's great! Love the Barney Stinson quote.