Everything posted by NamineRose
-
Maleficent vs. Hades
I think it is a toss up. Hades is very powerful in his own right, but Maleficent has gained a lot of power traveling to different worlds and using darkness. If he did that then he would be the most powerful probably, but at the current moment they are about equal.
- Will the gummiships return in KH3?
-
KH HD Thread (All news here)
I think that would be pretty cool, to have the all the games flow into each other with improvements. It would be a game that would take a while to beat and everyone could have a better grasp at the story line and how they all connect together.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Worlds: Agrabah
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Digital Worlds Theory
- Kh358/2 Days remake possibility, only an idea
-
Will Maleficent ever outsmart Master Xehanort?
She might, if she keeps her head low during KH3 then she could be the next most powerful villain in the future of the series.
-
What was the purpose of Hook in this game?
I think it was to show how worlds that were not in KH2 were still affected by the darkness even though we didn't hear about them.
-
What was the Anime that seriously got you into Anime?
Fullmetal Alchemist. Edward is still one of my favorite characters.
-
What System Was Your 1st KH Game For?
Re:Chain of Memories was the first one I bought. I had rented KH2 after watching my best friend play through the prologue one rainy afternoon though, if that counts. Either way it is still the PS2.
- Asking help from die hard pokemon fans.
- Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Official Discussion Thread
-
What's the hardest or most annoying game you ever played?
The games themselves aren't really annoying, but I find them as such when I get stuck and it takes about twenty tries to beat the boss.
-
Pokemon Theme Songs
I love all of them up to the Diamond and Pearl series, then everything just went downhill.
- Do you think mobile phone gaming will kill off portable game systems like the 3DS and Vita?
- How thoroughly do you play the games you buy?
- Supposing the KH series were to meet its end pretty soon, do you think it would be easy for you to forget it?
-
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Official Discussion Thread
N has returned, there is news with a screenshot showing N and Ghetis. It is on Serebii.net as well I think it was because of his eye design, it is similar to the other rivals when they are jerks. Don't know if I like them being so close though, its been a while since we had rivals that aren't really good friends. That is interesting, usually the MC is the cool looking one. I definitely like the MCs of the original Black and White better.
-
Master Eraqus is................WHAAAAAAT
There are way to many Avatar relations in this series. I think the creators of Avatar are fans of the games.
-
So many guidebooks!
I've never used guide books but I have looked online when I have been extraordinarily frustrated by the games. Pokemon guidebooks are nice, especially when it comes to getting through victory road.
-
[Possible Spoilers] Curious things to think
It's a good possibility. Just because characters aren't considered a part of the 7 heroes doesn't mean they can't help in the final battle. Sora still has to save Roxas, Namine, and Xion even though they aren't apparently part of the 7 so I don't think that they will just sit of the battle out, at least Roxas won't. Axel is pretty much confirmed to be fighting alongside them as well.
- How long have you been playing video games?
-
How should I get these games? (Pokemon and KH)
Buy conquest and enjoy it, then buy 3D. White 2 is one of those games people buy and then return, so wait and get it cheaper.
-
Bill's PC
Never thought about that, I'm not certain but it wouldn't surprise me
-
If You Brought a Keyblade to a Mall what would you with it?
I would try attaching random keychains to see if they would effect it.