Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ursalink

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ursalink

  1. I understand your point, pal. However, I truly believe that dialogue in Toy Box has to be added; mainly because it gives more info about the mysteries around Verum Rex. Anyway, I have been checking all the scenes of KH-III, trying to identify a potencial place for new scenes to be introduced in Re.MIND. I have some potential places, following the story AFTER the Olympus; because we know Xigbar's scene "May your heart..." is where his conversation with Luxord happens. Let's see: 1º) Dark World: First, a prolonged scene with Riku and his Replica reuniting. Second, a scene showing us how Riku Replica takes Riku's broken Keyblade for himself and, somehow, it is repaired. 2º) The Mysterious Tower: A scene where we see Sora returning to this place; and probably, this world becoming playable as it was going to be originally in the trailers. A possible Flashback of Eraqus' death and Ventus reacting inside Sora. A scene showing the creation of Mickey and Riku's new Keyblades. 3º) Twilight Town: Something else during the moments where the Nobodies appear for the first time and when the Demon Tide retreats. 4º) The Secret Forest: A proper introduction of this mysterious world, giving it its own "title". Probably a scene where Riku and Mickey bring the new suits for Kair and Axel. 5º) Radiant Garden: An introduction for the world, alongside a "title". Something else to show how Dilan takes Riku and Mickey to the place where Aqua disappeared. 6º) Toy Box: Possibly a different trailer of Verum Rex, or an extended one. (If this is a "Final Mix", they could have more details). Also, new scenes when they are in the videogame section in general; probably to reveal more info about the game's characers. Also, maybe a scene with a vision Sora has when he gets in or out the game. Maybe a vision with Wreck-It Ralph and the recent events in KH:UX and Ralph's world. 7º) Part of the conversation through the Gummiphone with Riku and King Mickey could be expanded, probably the part where Mickey mentions "one of the members of the Organization". 8º) Kingdom of Corona: The scene of Mother Gothel's eyes turning pink when she sees Marluxia. (I believe that should be explained). The scene where Sora falls sleep because of Marluxia could be a moment to give another "vision" for Sora. Finally, just lik in Olympus, maybe the last scene with Maleficent and Pete could be extended. 9º) Riku and Mickey's conversation with Ienzo in Radiant Garden could be extended. The same thing could happen in the Keyblade Graveyard's scene with Saix and Vexen, probably revealing their secret plan to bring back Xion. 10º) Monstropolis: I believe a scene where Sora hears that Boo comes from "another world" should be considered to appear. Also, when Sora face Vanitas, an extended scene should appear to reveal more details or something. (Not to mention the fact that, when Sully throws Vanitas through different worlds, we can see clearly is through several worlds in the game: Arandelle, Kingdom of Corona, San Fransokyo and, probably, Toy Box). I'm still checking the whole story, but I think this is enough for the time being.
  2. This sounds a little tiresome, but considering how they are doing a remake of FF-VII with awesome improved graphics, do you think they will make remakes of all Kingdom Hearts' previous games with KH-III's graphics? The original graphics were great, but the new ones could make the games even better. Only problem I see is that I don't want to play a version of the original KH where they have to removed Tarzan's world.
  3. Considering that happens during the scenes from the ending, I doubt we will have such luck. I do hope, however, that we will understand where Sora went after he disappeared. It has no sense, but it seems he was sent inside the virtual world of the game "Verum Rex".
  4. Guys, I think I have a few clues about the changes that Re:MIND could give us in KH-III's story. I believe there are quite a great number of scenes that could be changed or extended. These are some examples: + Toy Box: The scene that was apparently cut from the demo years ago, where Rex mentions that Donald and Goofy were "Yozora's super sidekicks, Magia and Aegis". I don't get why they cut this scene, unless it has a bigger importance for the future. + Olympus: The last scene, where Saix says "May your heart..."; I believe this scene will be extended to show us the scene of the trailer where he's talking with Luxord. I mean, it's pretty obvious the scene must happen right there. + Keyblade Graveyard: We will have a lot of scenes in particular, but I have one in mind. It was said that, when Sora called Xion's name with Roxas' voice, Xion's current heart left Sora's body and entered inside Xion's new Replica body. I believe we will have a scene where we will see this clearly, and an effect where, the moment Xion's heart enter in her new body, she will suffer flashbacks from her "previous lifes". That could explain why she's suddenly suffering a breakdown. Do you have any suspiction about where else we could have an extended scene of this story?
  5. This scan from the KH Ultimania shows an artwork that apparently has all the pieces we see in the chess game in different scenes. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0l2LBwV4AEFqFq.jpg
  6. You know?, there's another detail nobody has noticed either. "Luxord" is quite similar to "Luxu". Coincidence?, or maybe there's something more?
  7. It would be a cool reference, thinking that Woody and Buzz really met Sora in continuity. However, I think this reference is actually just a coincidence.
  8. So, after reading the news, there are a few things that I want to comment: 1º) "Reminder, reconfirmation, and heart’s regeneration". It's quite weird to understand what this could mean: - "Reminder": I believe it means for Ventus to REMEMBER his past life in KH-UX. - "Reconfirmation": No idea. - "Heart's regeneration": I'm not sure what this could mean. It could mean Ventus, but also Vanitas? Or maybe even Xion? I'm not sure. 2º) "The elements shown in the video are from the main story, not related to Limit Cut". For some reason, I'm not surprised. But that would mean the scene between Young Xehanort (no yellow eyes) and the Master of Masters actually happen during the main story? Now, that would be confusing. About the battles controlling different characters, I guess they will be simply "retellings" from different points of view. I mean, Sora entered into those battles when they were already fighting, so now we will see them from the other guys' perspective. + Riku: He started his battle alone against Ansem, Dark Riku and Xigbar; so I guess we will see how the battle started before Sora entered. Then, at the middle of the fight, Sora will join the group. (The scene proved Sora will be Party Member for Riku). + Aqua: Aqua and Ventus started their fight against Vanitas and Terranort by their own, so I guess we will see the start of this battle before Sora joined in. The first fight could be using Aqua, with Ventus as a Party member, then Sora becoming another Party Member. Considering the scene after defeating Vanitas, I don't know if this one will become a different battle where we control Ventus and Sora us the Party Member; while Aqua keeps Terranort aside until they join her to defeat him and free Terra. + Roxas: This one doesn't have sense because it contradicts the original story. Roxas should be fighting alongside Xion and Sora, not Axel. Especially when his Keyblade was (apparently just temporary) destroyed by Xenmas. I suppose this could means the story will be modified and Sora will leave as soon as Kairi is kidnapped. 3º) "I can’t say much about the Limit Cut boss(es) for now, but it will contain a close amount of bosses like last time (Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix)". That sounds like too many bosses. We should make a recount: - Roxas's battle with Sora at the Station of Awakening became playable, that's one. - The Lingering Will's portal appearing at Disney Castle, that's two. - The Absent Silhouette sidequest, which included all the members Sora fought in the Castle Oblivion during Chain of Memories; but we didn't see them again in KH-II. Those were Vexen, Laxeaus, Zexion, Marluxia and Larxene. 5 more than makes them 7. - The Organization XIII's Replica Data in the Garden of Assemblage, making them 20. - Finally, even if they are not battles as the others, we have the Mushroom XIII. This adds 13 more to the previous 20, makin a total of 33 new battles. - I wonder what kind of story could give more than 33 new battles in the Limit Episode. 4º) "I want the DLCs to come out quickly". The trailer said "Winter", so that would mean for December as much, surely for December 21st when Winter starts. But I would like to believe maybe we could get it for the end of Fall, November or October; especially is Tetsuya Nomura really want them to come out as soon as possible. Well, what do you think?
  9. If we are going to have to wait until Christmas for the new DLC, the better stop fooling around and start giving us important updates for the main story of KH:UX. We may be with "Wreck It Ralph" story now, but they better gave us something else than that.
  10. Oblivion represents "darkness" in Sora's life (Riku), just like Oathkeeper represents "light" in Sora's life (Kairi).
  11. Actually, pal, there was already something like this. The name was "Nicktoons Unite", originally involved 4 shows ("Spongebob Squarepants", "Jimmy Neutron", "The Fairly OddParents" and "Danny Phantom"); but after that, in a sequel, it was expanded to other worlds based on Nicktoons.
  12. Kid friendly? Excuse me, pal; but haven't you pay attention to what happened in KH3's final stage? The Seven Guardians of the Light murdered, Kairi killed by Xehanort, Xion fighting against brainwashing, Xenmas trying to impale Axel/Lea.... I believe Kingdom Hearts left the whole "kid friendly" level time ago. Even in the first game, we had serious stuff; like when Riku/Ansem stabbed Maleficent with Keyblade of Hearts to turn her into a dragon. And yes, I know the whole thing about the licences, but hope is the last thing to lose.
  13. This is just an idea, but considering some things, I believe there might be a way to include the Marvel Universe inside of Kingdom Hearts. It would be using elements from MCU. 1º) According to recent revelations through "Spider-Man: Far From Home" trailers, Thanos' snap could be the key for the crossover. It appears Thanos' snap caused a disruption through the universe and individuals from other realities were dragged to the MCU. That could work to explain Sora's presence in the MCU. 2º) To explain Sora presence through different movies, I guess the Quantum Realm could be used. If the Gummi Ship would be capable of traveling through the Quantum Realm, this could allow Sora to travel through the different eras in MCU and meet several heroes. For example, go to 1942 and meet Captain America in "The First Avenger"; then going forward and meet Captain Marvel in 1995. Of course, Sora could only go forward to avoid the whole "time changes" and stuff. 3º) Sora would have to avoid certain moments in the MCU to avoid inconcluences. For example, just like they skipped "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men's Chest" to avoid Sora from interfering in events (surely saving Jack from being devoured by the Kraken), Sora couldn't be in "Infinity War" to avoid Thanos' snap. It would be like Ant-Man escaping the snap in the Quantum Realm. 4º) Disney's characters in this story should be reduced. I mean, considering Howard the Duck, Sora could have Donald and Goofy with him. Also, since there are some similarities between characters from Disney and Marvel, maybe Sora should rescue those characters from being dragged to the MCU too. For example, both Disney and Marvel have an Hercules. Marvel's Arabian Knight has several similarities with Aladdin. Disney and Marvel have both a character known as Beast. And of course, Big Hero 6 were based on a superhero team of Marvel. Well, what do you think of this?
  14. I don't know. The way is written "Re:MIND" is just like the remakes of old games; like "Re: Coded" and others. Either way, "Remind" also means "remember", so it can involve several plots. + Ventus remembering his "past life" from Union X. I mean, it's difficult to me to believe that Ephemer manifested himself to Sora, but not to his old friend Ventus. This is what I believe it's the most probable scenario. + Xion remembering her "past life" with Roxas and Axel. I know this will be shown, but to me, this is more like a "minor plot" of something bigger. I would like to see a cutscene where we could see Xion's heart coming out of Sora and entering into her Replica's body. + Axel/Lea and Isa/Saix remembering when they meet the mysterious girl who was used on Ansem's experiments.
  15. Yes, I know. However, I don't think that work like that anymore. I mean, in the Keyblade Graveyard, there were many Keyblades that looked like Keyblades that appeared through the franchise; like the ones based on Cloud, Leon and Auron. So, even if a Keyblade can have a "standard form" (let's say, a Kingdom Key), that doesn't mean it can't adapt itself to its wearer. Also, Star Seeker was supposed to be just a keychain, but it was also an actual Keyblade (the first one Mickey used in BbS). And in KH-III, Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D we merged into a new Keyblade used by Mickey, Kingdom Key W. So, a Keyblade can work like a Replica. (In fact, Keyblades ARE Replicas from the X-Blade). That means they gey the form of the Keychain they have attached, just like a Replica take the form of the heart inside of it. So, if the Keychains matches the wielder, it can also work like its personal Keyblade.
  16. Surely I'm not the first one to think about this, but I have been thinking that Sora could actually be gathering his very own army of Keyblade weilders. I mean, with so many designs of Keyblades based on both (worlds and allies), it sounds fitting to me that there's practically a Keyblade for an old ally of Sora to use it. Even Disney Princesses could have their own Keyblades and have the power to fight. Just think of these: + Alice using Lady Luck. + Show White using Treasure Trove. + Cinderella using Stroke of Midnight. + Aurora using the Fairy Stars. + Jasmine using the Wishing Lamp, and Aladdin using the Three Wishes. + Hercules using the Hero's Origin. Thinking about "Avengers: Endgame", I could even imagine all Sora's allies gathering together and using Keyblades related to them.
  17. To be honest, the mysterious guy that appeared in front of Maleficent in UX after her defeat, I suspect it could be Vanitas somehow; especially when he said "he was Darkness". It would have more sense to be Luxu, I know, but I can't shake that feeling.
  18. You know?, I'm thinking about a remake of the "Avengers Assemble" scene where all the heroes gather together, only replacing them with most of Sora's allies through his journeys. And many of them, wearing Keyblades based on their homeworlds. I have some parts in mind: 1º) The scene of Falcon flying, replaced by Peter Pan. 2º) The scene with Valkyrie, the surviving Asgardians, Miek, Korg and Scarlet Witch; I'll replace them with Hercules, the Olympians Gods, Auron, Zack* and Aladdin. 3º) The scene with Giant-Man, Hulk, Iron Patriot and Rocket Raccoon; I'll replace them with Simba (in his giant fire form as a summon), Wreck-It Ralph, Buzz Lightyear and Stitch. 4º) The scene with all the female heroines; replace them with all Disney Princesses, old and new ones. What do you think? *EDIT* I just realized another detail. In both stories, the main hero (or heroes) cause a "time travel anomaly" to save people who died or was lost. The Avengers went back to the past to recover the Infinity Stones, undo Thanos' snap and bring back all the missing ones. In KH3, Sora used the Power of Waking to make time go back and save the Seven Guardians who fall at the beginning of the Keyblade Graveyard.
  19. To be honest, I was suspecting something similar. I mean, if the Dandelions and the others are inside a Datascape, they must be inside a computer; but where is that computer. Inside the Black Box?, might be. But how does the computer get enough energy to keep working inside that box, if that is the case?
  20. This is just a comment, but the new Keyblade and form that is coming for the DLC, could be the same new Keyblade we get in Union X based on Wreck-it Ralph's Niceland? The title "ReMIND" makes me think about remembering something. This can meanseveral things: - Xion remembering his original life, but I'm not convinced of this. - Ventus remembering his life from Union X. He mentioned Aqua that he dreamed with "a bunch of people I didn't recognize", which must be Ephemer and the others. I think this could be the one. - Maybe the missing girl Lea and Isa meet "reminds" her previous life too. Either way, the Limit Episode and the Secret episode sound a lot like the Final Episode with Aqua in BbS or "A Fragmentary Passage" scenario from BbS Final Mix. Either way, the name makes me think. The "Re" is like a "remake" of "Re:Coded" or something, but there's no "MIND" episode in all the franchise. MIND could also be a clue or something: M could be "Memories", and D could be "Days".
  21. I know many of you might be tired of hearing the topic about "Marvel in Kingdom Hearts", but after seeing the movie "Avengers: Endgame" (which was, as Stan Lee used to say, "EXCELSIOR!!!"), I couldn't avoid to notice certain "similarities" with the final act of "Kingdom Hearts 3". (For those who haven't seen the movie, maybe you prefer to avoid reading this). Check this out: + In both stories, we have time travel involved; and in both cases, the bad guys take advantage of it to reach their final objective. Like Xehanort's counterpart, Thanos travel to the present from the past; although in a different way. + In both stories, one of the goals of the main characters is to bring back "fallen fellows". Sora and the others try to bring back characters Roxas, Ventus, Aqua y Terra; while the Avengers try to bring back half of the erradicated universe. + Both stories turn around powerful artifacts. The Avengers try to recover the Infinity Gauntles and its Gems, while Xehanort's quest is around the X-Blade. In both stories, in the end, a hero use the artifact to put an end to the fight, once and for all. + Both stories have the horrible sacrifice of one a female character. In KH3, Xehanort sacrifies Kairi to get what he wants; similar to how Thanos sacrified Gamora in "Infinity War", and later Black Widow sacrified herself. (Why it had to be the only woman from the original team?). + At the very end of both stories, a hero makes the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone (or almost everyone). In KH3, Sora sacrifies himself to bring Kairi back; in "Endgame", Tony Stark sacrifies himself to put an end to Thanos and his army, once and for all. Interesting, don't you think?
  22. I'm nor persistent, pal. I'm just saying that if Kingdom Hearts repeats itself with the idea of 7 vs 13 going all over again but in reverse, then you should realize other elements than Kingdom Hearts has been repeating.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top