Everything posted by kingdombladesventus
-
It's my birthday today :D
Happy birthday!
-
I've Been A Member Of This Site For Six Years Now! :)
Congratz on that. I don't know when I joined. I would have to check on that one later, but still, must of been a great thing for you.Congratz!~
-
What happened to Zack?
kingdombladesventus replied to YNT_2p2's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThat's what I'm sayin'! If certain characters-FF characters, survive from their FF counter part in the KH universe, then why shouldn't there be a possibility he could be alive. For all know, if we visit Radiant Garden-if we do, he might appear out of nowhere during an important moment in history-or put simply, an important moment in a cutscene.
-
What happened to Zack?
kingdombladesventus replied to YNT_2p2's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixIf that happened, that wouldn't make sense. Well, in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Unless they made some parallel version of what happened in his game. Otherwise, he could be alive, like with Aerith. Because if they made him go back to Midgard-which if I remember right was the world or town-er, FF7 world, wouldn't they have to include FF worlds for that to make sense. I guess he's a mystery until KH3. Or never. Oh, also wouldn't he be older by then? Everyone in Radiant Garden got older, so why couldn't he?
- What's the hardest Kingdom Hearts game?
-
i have this medals which one deserves AB IV, APP IV & DBIII ¿?
kingdombladesventus replied to Arturo Hueber's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Hm...Anything that gives you a defensive boost put Defense Boost on it. Like the Alice and & Cheshire Cat. For Multiple hit medals, my opinion is using AB Max medals, but if you don't have those, that's up to you. Do you have any tier 4 or 5 medals almost guited? But uh...if you use a certain medal most of the time, I would use a skill on it, but it depends on your situation with it.
-
[6-7-2017] KH2 Cloud EX, Super Challenge Quests, Story Quests, Ver 2.1.0 Update
Let's hope he comes as some sort of mercy, because I don't have the jewels for 20 pulls.
- [6-7-2017] Global 6 hour Maintenance starting tonight at 8 PM PT
- Which Final Fantasy 7 character should debut next in Kingdom Hearts?
- I model all the KH2 Accessories
-
Hi everyone!
Welcome to the site I guess~
-
KH3 idea: Rewind Data battle
OOOOOH! I just thought of something cool! Sora...If he can do the one vs all thing, there should be two more optional fights. Like, which is cool, he should fight himself! Yes himself. The Soras' from KH: 1, 2, CoM, etc. Like, it would escatale in format. What I mean is, he starts at Kh1, then when he fights his CoM self, you are forced to use the cards again. AHGGG! I know, but you got to stay true to the mechanic since he had to use cards gameplay-wise, but story-wise, nah, I think. Then in KH2 self, they bring back reaction commands. For RE:Coded....the slot system for attacks? Lastly, for DDD self, same as Re:coded, but with flow motion added. Then, as the final battle, he has to fight all of his previous selves, while shifting different game mechanics to fight each one, or just fight till they defeated. If someone does that, you can fight with those Soras' in the Soras' vs All challenge. Actually...there should be a Every Sora vs the rest of the Keyblade Wielders. That or Sora vs. All Keyblade Wielders. Still, I just want KH3 and want the story to end with a bang and everyone is happy.
-
KH3 idea: Rewind Data battle
I was going to say that if KH3 Sora fights Phantom, he would be too powerful for that boss, but you mentioned it. Still-oh! I thought of something cool! There should be a battle where you can fight all the bosses at the same time, and you can bring Donald and Goofy, or you One versus everyone, or all your allies from previous games can join in the fight, or if they bring Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, Namine maybe, Aqua, Ventus, and Terra in the group, it can be all the Keyblade wielders vs all bosses. It would be the best optional fight in history that would take a long-ass-time. Excuse the language. I hope the PS4 can be able to do that, because that's a Villains vs. Heroes. Still, just imagine someone trying to do that mode on Critical, that would be insane! Also...one of many of the strong optional boss fights....Sephiroth. Adding Sephiroth and Lingering Will with the rest of the bosses, One vs all is too much for Sora, but I bet someone in the world can do it. Sorry for the fanboying, your idea was too good not to add my own.
-
Which Kingdom Hearts character should only use one phrase like Groot?
Rai is the only one with a verbal tick "you know?"
- 18 replies
-
- gotg
- groot
- guardians of the galaxy
- kh
-
Tagged with:
-
Oogie Boogie Cup! Round 2
Axel of course. If he didn't have Namine as a shield he would of lost. Also, Axel motives had more resolve than Marluxia's, because he had to come home back to Roxas.
- Huey, Dewey, & Louie open an ice cream shop, which type do you buy?
- What "New" Magic Spells could be in KH3?
- Which Kingdom Hearts character would be the best Class President?
-
Best skill for KH2 iKairi?
Second chance or DB3.
- Which of the Seven Wonders in Kingdom Hearts would excite you the most in real life?
-
The good old days of KH YouTube
Agreed most of the stuff above. Especially when I was into yaoi. Those old times man. But, as time passes, a lot of things has happened. Especially for KH.
- What is your favourite space themed video game series?
-
3000 jewels awarded to all players to celebrate Union χ[cross] reveal (3/11)
kingdombladesventus replied to Raxaimus's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I'm just waiting for what comes after the events we got. Like, I want some new events already. I already got the Herc & Phil medals, I just want more content, besides pulling.
-
3000 jewels awarded to all players to celebrate Union χ[cross] reveal (3/11)
kingdombladesventus replied to Raxaimus's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]That's...one way of saying it.
-
3000 jewels awarded to all players to celebrate Union χ[cross] reveal (3/11)
kingdombladesventus replied to Raxaimus's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I decided to save these 3000 jewels till X (Cross) comes out. Like, when it said it's for celebrating the X update. To me, it felt like something is going to happen in X, pull-wise, so I'll be saving it till then. Because, who knows what to expect when it comes out.