Everything posted by Master BJ
-
So I decided to play FFXIV
Well I am a Lv. 50 Paladin with Item Lv. 111, I have played since the open beta, and I can tell you that the fun and cool stuff will come later on, you just need to be patient, oh and a lot of cool equipment will come around from Lv. 25 and upwards. In my opinion is Final Fantasy XIV one of the best games Square Enix have ever made. I hope you will enjoy it :-D
-
No plans to remaster Crisis Core or The 3rd Birthday
Well, I think they should remake the whole Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, which would include: Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII- Remake Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- HD Remaster Final Fantasy VII Remake Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (With the short movies, Last Order -Final Fantasy VII- & On the Way to a Smile: Episode Denzel) Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII- HD Remaster (With Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode -Final Fantasy VII-) New Final Fantasy VII game to conclude the Compilation
- Looks like Final Fantasy Type-1 began pre-production in 2011 or 2012
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic
-
How Would YOU Spend A Day With Sora?
Fight some Heartless together, and then go to Twilight Town to get some ice cream, and then head back to Destiny Islands and meet up with Riku and Kairi, to sit down with the three of them at the Paopu tree to see the sunset, and talk with them all. :-D
-
It's all a dream?
Here is a Theory: Nomura has said that Sora is a character relatable to the players, what if Sora really is in a coma, and is just a normal person like us. Perhaps he is just dreaming up all of the Kingdom Hearts universe, and that there is Disney characters in the games because Sora is a fan of Disney in real life, and all the original characters are someone he knows in real life. Maybe Sora is going to wake up from his coma when he defeats Master Xehanort (his disease). But hey, I hope this is not real, that KH chi is just in a dream state. :-D
- It's all a dream?
-
About the 7 guardians of light..
I have 4 possible theories on this. It could either be: Sora Riku Mickey Terra Ventus Aqua Roxas Sora Riku Kairi Mickey Ventus Aqua Lea Sora Riku Roxas Xion Mickey Ventus Aqua Sora Riku Roxas Mickey Ventus Aqua Lea
- Bill Farmer (Goofy's English voice actor) says Kingdom Hearts III will be released in 2015
- Items menu glitch in KH2
- Items menu glitch in KH2
- Items menu glitch in KH2
- December 25, 2014 maintenance report for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] now available
-
What group of characters
That would be awesome :-D
- Are there any open world fantasy games for the ps3?
- Do You Think That SE Will Announce A KH3D HD Remaster?
- New female character in FFXV revealed, believed to be Cid
- Square Enix's Life is Strange, episode 1 coming January 30, 2015 - first trailer released
- New SaGa game coming to PS Vita in 2015
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - Discussion Topic
-
BbSFM in KH2.5 (Spoiler)
Yeah, I think it's to bad, Square Enix should make a patch.
- PlayStation Experience keynote
- Heavenstrike Rivals, tactical RPG from Square Enix beta launched in Canada and Australia; it will release globally this winter
-
Square Enix will reveal a new console RPG in December - Toriyama & Kitase's new game?
I am betting on Final Fantasy X-3
-
"DDD Won't Work on Consoles"
Well if DDD were to be released on the Wii U, I think they should re-release 358/2 Days and Re: Coded too on the Wii U, and make them playable. They could then call it "Kingdom Hearts -HD N ReMIX-", N for Nintendo, since they were all released on Nintendo consoles. :-D What do you guys think?