Everything posted by deplanet08
-
A New Keyblade Wielder is Approaching
Welcome hope you enjoy the website!
-
2nd pre-order bonus for HD 1.5 ReMIX announced-- custom PS3 theme
They have a lot of pre order bonuses which isn't really a bad thing though
-
If the Saga is Ending...
Agrabah is a world that I would want to see cause they haven't covered king of theives
-
Giving away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!
Awesome I so want to win this!
-
Roxas, Axel, Xion, And Organization XIII.
I wish I could draw that good the org. members look really good!
-
What is your werewolf name? (that's right, I can do one too.)
Ancient Red... its not the worst but I don't like it
-
Besides KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, is there any other game you're looking forward to buy in the next few months?
Arkham Origins Sonic Lost World Mario and Luigi Dream Team Mario Kart 8
-
What Do You Do On YouTube?
I'd like to be a let's player but I don't have the right equipment so I just watch other let's play videos
- How many different game consoles do you currently have hooked up and ready to play at home?
-
Favourite Series? Other than KH
final fantasy sonic Mario Zelda
- KH3 Announcement Reactions
-
What if data sora...
Was a darkness because organization 13 want sora so they trick data sora into siding with them
-
How to share used games on the PS4
lol
- How Do You Feel About KH3 Being on PS4?
-
Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & HD 1.5 ReMIX at E3 2013
I totally have to get a ps4 now THIS IS SO FREAKIN EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
E3 2013 trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX released
This is awesome so much that it gave me chills!
-
today is a special day for me...
it is my birthday today and I'm turning 14!!! I can't wait to enjoy my special day.
- In which month were you born?
- Do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released for PS3 and PS4, or PS4 alone?
-
When does school end for you guys?
Next week
- Happy one year on kh13!
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX to release on September 10 in NA & September 13 in Europe/PAL territories + pre-order bonus
yes getting it the day it comes out cause my mom won't let me pre-order on amazon for the artbook oh well
-
How Often Do you Play KH3D?
bout 3 or 4 times now
-
Square Enix shared new photos from Kingdom Hearts formation arts
these are pretty cool
-
Kingdom Hearts helps someone through heart surgery
this is such a beautiful story