Everything posted by [email protected]
- Kh3 openning song... ? sakura nagashi?
-
Kingdom Hearts III & Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Issue Appeared at Indonesia Daily Newspaper, Jawa Pos
This is awesome!!! From my home country!!! I wouldn't normally found these on the local newspapers, but great find there!!!
- A release date for Kingdom Hearts III has been decided, but Nomura can't announce it yet
- Outpour of Kingdom Hearts 3 News
-
(Speculation) New Voice Actor for Master Xehanort
Here are some alternatives:1. The original VAs might have done some secret recordings prior to their untimely deaths 2. Master Xehanort may have fewer dialogues in KH3 as supposed to his younger or other incarnations. 3. Used pre-recorded voices from previous games to the characters (but I think this is a bad idea...)
- WatchMojo- Top 10 Most Wanted Worlds for Kingdom Hearts III
-
What Disney worlds would you pick out of these?
The Sword in the Stone (Merlin's origins?) The Jungle Book (Fact: Haley Joel Osment once voiced Mowgli in Jungle Book 2) The Black Cauldron Pocahontas (I've been wanting this world in KH3D) Atlantis: the Lost Empire Treasure Planet Lilo & Stitch Meet the Robinson (I'd prefer Tomorrowland's Tomorrowland than this) Tangled (YES) Wreck it Ralph (Double YES) Frozen (Double Double Yes) TOY STORY STAR WARS MARVEL (Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?)
-
Possible Kingdom Hearts X [Chi] reference in the original Kingdom Hearts ?
Hollow Bastion castle. However we all know that the castle doesn't look like that in the end. Although I'm willing to accept your little theory, because when we're speaking of Kingdom Hearts...anything is possible.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Release date :2016?
- Are you excited for the Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania?
- Fan's Reaction To 2.5 Release Date and KH3's Teaser! XD
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX promoted in Weekly Shōnen Jump
For the first time in foreever, another KHHD2.5 update
-
What new or old disney movies would be good as worlds for Kh3.?
Returning princesses worlds: Dwarf Woodland Castle of Dreams Wonderland (New modified maps) Enchanted Dominion Beast's Castle Agrabah Or new princesses worlds: "The Princess & the Frog" "Tangled" "Brave" "Frozen" Miscellaneous: "Wreck it Ralph" "Pocahontas" "The Jungle Book" "The Sword in the Stone" "Lilo & Stitch"
-
What worlds should return as playable worlds?
Unless what we saw at the end credits was just a mere illusion, yet the real story from that world maybe is yet to be told, with the prince still a beast and get him to conflict with Gaston.
-
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BIG THIS IS!?
I don't think so. It was unexpected however that it felt right at that time.
- How many spoilers do you think will be present in any future KH3 trailers?
-
The Seven Guardians of Light
- King Mickey - Riku - Kairi - Aqua - Ventus - Sora - Lea?
- Games / Kingdom Hearts III
- Kingdom Hearts III Worlds
-
When do you think we're gonna see new info/trailer for kh 3?
The next announcement is at TGS on September and D23 Expo Japan on October. Anticipate the next hype after E3 announcement. Edit: 2.5 HD anyone?
- How to pass time before KH3's release
-
First Reaction on KH III video?
I was on my sister's graduation until I checked twitter and saw the screenshot of Sora holding Eraqus' keyblade. I didn't believe it at first, that is it wasn't long till I saw the full trailer and scream the hell out of me!!
- KH3 = Return of the Gummi Ships?
- Pocahontas and KHIII
-
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BIG THIS IS!?
I've been enjoying the series after the release of KH2 with titles like BbS and 3D. When KH3 was announced, I didn't know what to believe in when I saw that image of Sora holding Eraqus' keyblade. Then it wasn't until I saw the whole trailer and I was like, FINALLY!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS... and I find it exciting that the saga is drawn to a close. What I'm not surprised is the fact that the release date could be further towards 2014/2015 after all the HD ReMIXes are out.