Everything posted by Kevin_Keyblade
- KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST
- KH3 World Theory (based on what was said at E3)
- KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST
- KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST
- Old Kingdom Hearts III footage appears in Sony's E3 2015 intro
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is confirmed to be coming overseas with new servers divided by language, testing already underway in North America
Well I had Blue Stacks buy my computer is very dumb and maybe I could try with Google Chrome
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is confirmed to be coming overseas with new servers divided by language, testing already underway in North America
YAY! (For people with Smartphones)
-
Latest Famitsu Weekly includes look at Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Perfect.......
- Have you attended a Kingdom Hearts related event at an anime convention?
- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
- Kingdom Hearts III news to be featured at D23 Expo Japan 2015, in November
- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
-
Smash. Bros Ballot!
Am I the only one who voted for him for the next DLC Character?! I hope you did it guys! With that announcement, this is his ultimate chance to be part of the Smash Family, he has a great Moveset and skills to be a great smash fighter, I know it's not possible for him to stay in Smash Bros. because he's not a Nintendo Character but who knows? I don't think the problem is that KHIII is not for Wii U, because Kingdom Hearts has already games for Nintendo, I played a flash version of Smash Bros. and in that game, it has Sora as a playable fighter, it has a great moveset: Up Special: It's like the Marth's Up Smash Side Special: Flowmotion, you caught someone in battle with flowmotion and you are doing some rapid combos to the enemy Down Special: Command Deck, You can choice for Thunder, Blizzard and Fire for enemies Normal Special: Strike Raid Final Smash: Trinity Limit, Donald and Goofy make an appearance to drag the enemies to the trinity limit like KHII and then he does some series of fast and powerful combos with his keyblade So with this game I thought that Sora could be a perfect character for Smash, so who knows if this is possible
- December 25, 2014 maintenance report for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] now available
- Tons of new FFXV details
-
Why Sora is not in the 20th PlayStation Anniversary Artwork?
- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
Why Sora is not in the 20th PlayStation Anniversary Artwork?- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
"Large angelic wings also appear on Sora." WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
- Why SQEX?! Why Are you Playing with my Feelings?! No Kingdom Hearts III at Jump Festa 2014 T_T
No, Nomura is not the head for Final Fantasy XV anymore, remember that Hajime Tabata is the actual one and that was decided by SQEX- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
Why SQEX?! Why Are you Playing with my Feelings?! No Kingdom Hearts III at Jump Festa 2014 T_T- November 6, 2014 maintenance report for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] now available
- Kevin_Keyblade's status update
What is happening with Kingdom Hearts X(chi)? It always says: "504 Gateway Time-out" Why? Don't tell me I'm the only one with this problem- Are you hyped that Twilight Town, Destiny Islands and Olympus Colliseum are basically confirmed in KH3 ?
- Kevin_Keyblade's status update