Everything posted by LunarMadness
-
[SPOILERS] The Exciting And The Disappointing
LunarMadness replied to RikuLove416's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well, seeing how this plot is moving along, every Princess of Heart and World Party Member (from KH, KHII) will be trained to wield Keyblades.
- Do you own all KH games released so far?
-
What did you name your Raft?
I named it Craig.
-
What specific dream eaters do you like to use? *Light spoilers not much so dont worry*
LunarMadness replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Sora: Meow Wow, Kooma Panda. Riku: Keeba Tiger, Tyranto Rex. My screw. Tyranto Rex picked up Young Xehanort with his teeth and chucked him out a window.
-
Who do you like playing as better? Riku or Sora?
Kooma Panda.
-
Comparing the difficulty of the games to DDD.
LunarMadness replied to Silent Fantasy's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well, that explains everything. You were 15+ levels over me (and probably the majority of players) and had a Keyblade way better than Counterpoint (which is what I had). I've never finished a full length KH game with a level higher than 45.
-
First immediate thoughts/reactions after Goofy "died"
NO, GOOFY! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH DONALD!
-
REMAKE SPECULATION
I only kind of like the game, but a better version would be sweet. Just so long as they keep Hayden Panitierre as Xion and NOT Stoner... I'm glad. Stoner single-handedly ruined the character of Xion for me.
-
[SPOILERS] The Exciting And The Disappointing
LunarMadness replied to RikuLove416's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think two things... 1) It's a great change of pace for a damsel character. Now maybe she can start to become more like Aqua and less like Namine. 2) I'll miss Axel/Lea's chakrams. They provided more of a weapon diversity and it kind of disappoints me that every hero but Donald and Goofy will now wield a Keyblade.
- With KH3D's release on the Nintendo eShop, do you think CoM will also be released?
-
Did you enjoy finally being able to play as Riku once again?
It was all right. I figured he'd be more... different. I enjoyed playing as Sora more. Loved using commands like Sparkga and Tornado and Salvation which are Sora only. Also, Riku (until the climax) gets the short stick when it comes to world length and story. All his worlds seem to be smaller and shorter... ESPECIALLY Prankster's Paradise which can be beaten in, like, 15 minutes.
-
Gaiz my mind is in the gutter :P ( minor spoilers)
I was really hoping you could climb down inside the manhole and discover something mindblowing. But no, that big guy just comes climbing back out, smelling horrible...
-
A question I want to know
LunarMadness replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Not gonna lie... hated his voice.
-
Comparing the difficulty of the games to DDD.
LunarMadness replied to Silent Fantasy's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)On Proud? What was your level?
- Is this the worst KH?
-
Comparing the difficulty of the games to DDD.
LunarMadness replied to Silent Fantasy's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)The enemies in general are much stronger and Sora/Riku's defense are set lower than in most other games. If you don't have Once More and Second Chance (I didn't have Second Chance, I think) this game is super crazy. The battle against Ansem has an attack that WILL kill you if you don't have Once More (or maybe it's Second Chance).
-
Most Painful Death
Kingdom Hearts -- Clayton - Everyone forget this one? Getting crushed to death by a massive Heartless after getting beaten up? Doesn't seem like fun to me. Also, unlike every other villain HE DOESN'T COME BACK. And yeah, I know why he doesn't out of universe, but still. -- Chain of Memories -- Vexen - You guys covered this one... no matter which game you take it from, it's brutal. I think Re:CoM is worse though. -- Kingdom Hearts II -- Barbossa - He gets shot... in a Kingdom Hearts game. Sounds legit to me. -- coded -- Sora's Heartless - Well... he's the only character that really dies. -- 358/2 Days -- Xion - She freezes and stuff... I dunno. -- Birth by Sleep -- Lady Tremaine - I don't care if it's vague, SHE GOT BLOWN UP. VIOLENTLY. -- Dream Drop Distance -- Frollo - Here I go, falling from a tall tower into a lake of fire... you know, for kids!
-
So....Saix.... (SPOILERS)
BBS: You got swag. Days: You're so misunderstood... if my best friend ditched me, I'd feel bad too KHII: All you want is a heart, man, I get it. 3D: WHAT HAS XEHANORT DONE TO YOU?! NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'LL KILL HIM. FOR YOU, AND ONLY YOU. Well, maybe for th fate of the universe too. He deserved a more positive outlook...
-
Comparing the difficulty of the games to DDD.
LunarMadness replied to Silent Fantasy's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'd say this is easily the hardest game. Not based on standard because I never play on standard.
-
Ban The User Above You!
Banned for editing your post.
- Have you obtained all Keyblades from KH3D?
-
[Spoilers] Recemondation for Julius...
LunarMadness replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Let me add to the Balloons suggestions. 5 Balloonga, 3 Curaga. Have Sir Kyroo as a Dream Eater, as he gives MEGA water boost. And Balloon is Water.
-
About the secret boss *spoilers*
LunarMadness replied to LunarMadness's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I just really thought about it... I haven't fought Sephiroth or Phantom or Kurt Zisa for YEARS... I could probably own them by now, considering I beat them all when I was 12 or younger.
-
Lowest level recommended for the bosses at TWTNW?
LunarMadness replied to Mina Del Rio's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Fight Ansem, then Xemnas. I believe it's chronological that way.
-
Lowest level recommended for the bosses at TWTNW?
LunarMadness replied to Mina Del Rio's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Stop levelling with Riku, level a another 2 levels with Sora. Make sure you have Once More and Second Chance. That should do it.