Everything posted by Robin
-
First kitchen bots now dating bots too?
time to ponder on that (ponder's my word of the day )
- How would STAR WARS WORK in Kingdom Hearts if it was added?
-
What if Marluxia...
i think i shall ponder on it It's possible i guess I like your theory but I don't think it would effect the story too much but it fits well
-
Fandom disappoint snuu snuu yet again: Complaining pervert edition
i don't think anyone cares about skill level DO IT!!!
- Rhyming Game!
-
Fandom disappoint snuu snuu yet again: Complaining pervert edition
I'm surprised there isn't one, you'd think someone would have made one by now
-
Post of 2014: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/68728-having-a/?p=1340060
you should give her an award
- Rhyming Game!
-
First kitchen bots now dating bots too?
better than kitchen bots i guess
-
night ladies.
if i say night does that make me a lady o.O
- *faps*
-
ok Assumeing that 2.5 comes out around the same time 1.5 came out over here and assumeing that I ...
wow man you deserve a medal where did you get all that free time???
- *faps*
- 1st KH13 Talent Contest - Today's Category - Writing
-
Reached quota? o.e I don't even...
so annoying i don't think i've hit it yet... I'm sure I will soon
-
Deepest Darkest Secrets!
door isn't really a door shock horror
-
Deepest Darkest Secrets!
o.O no i'm not... I just like full moons ... what I'm covered with fur? nah I just forgot to shave timid eats green eggs and ham
-
Deepest Darkest Secrets!
I like to mix it up Timid's a vampire o.O
-
So I was messing around in my basement and I stumbled across kh1 sora riku and kairi action figur...
really? i actually don't have much kh merch maybe i should start
-
I updated my profile for the first time in, like.... forever.
forever is a long time
- Rhyming Game!
-
Deepest Darkest Secrets!
i told you it would get out of hand and how is that even possible? o.O
- Final world for KH3: every partner character fights with you
-
Deepest Darkest Secrets!
yeah he didn't do much
-
Deepest Darkest Secrets!
and tooth was there too just a small gathering of magical creatures and the like