Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben G

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ben G

  1. So did I lol that's why I clicked on the thread
  2. I don't go for platinum I just get whatever ones I can while I'm playing
  3. While wild force isn't my favorite series.....I did crack up at all the jokes/reminiscing at the end of the forever red episode rofl
  4. I was thinking the same thing even though Nintendo has a few KH titles it's really a playstation series all the main games are playstation exclusive
  5. Yep....pre-ordered through amazon about a month ago
  6. I've never got the point of the 0 exp ability lol
  7. It was a joke...jeez Don't forget Pokemon X/Y
  8. Um....sorry but you're a little late I already knew this
  9. You mean like dub step, gangnam, Harlem shake, and call me maybe videos? lol
  10. lol yeah....that was back when disrespecting your parents was frowned upon by kids but now its celebrated by kids
  11. you realised you would never be a keyblade master
  12. lol digimon, Gen 1 pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and the beginning of power rangers were awesome 90's moments lol not to mention 90's nickelodeon shows
  13. i know!!! it's just so wrong but you can't turn away!! why must they say "smell the nut."
  14. http://youtu.be/OTfDmu1P1-w This is just so wrong lol
  15. Just finished finished time force.....I've officially passed the point I stopped watching lol
  16. I can't wait to play that.....here's to hoping they added online blitzball!!!
  17. I've never seen another person that has the same spelling as my mom lol
  18. Ditto to what everyone else said....they always do that
  19. I heard they were bringing back every ranger for the great power ranger war later this season
  20. Whatever happened to a good old fashioned grounding? I get trying to sit down and talk about it but that won't work with some kids....not condoning this just think they went about it the wrong way and the dad was a little overboard destroying her laptop...
  21. I agree with Weiss I'd play them in order
  22. I'm excited for the cross over episode in megaforce because they're bringing back every previous ranger from MMPR to super samurai

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top