Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben G

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ben G

  1. Here's what I said in an earlier post lol Also thought of more new worlds....Lion King 2, Tron: Legacy, if possible a world based on a tv show on or off abc since Disney owns it, Monsters, inc., and 101 Dalmatians
  2. Yeah lol I love Johnny Depp movies
  3. I think At World's End will probably end up being a second visit type of deal
  4. I agree if they're going to have Dead Man's Chest.....At World's End is a must
  5. He seems to be like Haku from Naruto you think he's a girl but then a few chapters/episodes later they say he's a boy...
  6. Sadly I can't because I sold my old systems a long time ago....
  7. Ben G replied to Bearanort's topic Random
    I don't scream so I wouldn't know....
  8. That's your opinion but to most that believe in the Bible it is sinful
  9. Different but I like it http://youtu.be/wHFg2GzabVs
  10. The Sandyhook people were invited to stand at the finish line Ah okay That is one thing about America I hope never changes we always rush to the aid of our fellow countrymen and those in need through out the world
  11. Using your phone wouldn't set a bomb off....they would be synced to a specific phone number
  12. Lol.....those are your personalized ads
  13. They've already added most of the characters from FFX....KH1 had Tidus and Wakka on the Destiny Isles and KH2 had Auron, and fairy versions of Yuna, Rikku, and Paine working for various bad guysI think they really only have Lulu, Kimarhi, and Seymour left to introduce in a KH game
  14. Worlds I want to see.... Toy Story, Up, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles if possible, and Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest(first visit)/At World's End(second visit)...I mean you can't just leave it at Dead Man's Chest....anyone who hasn't seen the movies wouldn't understand why the story just stopped
  15. What about Bambi, Dumbo, and Toy Story?
  16. I knew that lol it just sounded like no matter what input you get you might decide which one you're going to buy just because you might want it more....I hope I worded that right lol I knew that lol
  17. What good is input if you're just going to toss a coin?
  18. I think time viewing is the closest we'll get
  19. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/11/guess-which-country-says-it-has-invented-a-time-machine/ I think technically this is called time viewing lol
  20. Fixed lolKH, Arkham Origins both games, FF XIII, FF X/X-2, and Pokemon Y

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top