Everything posted by Javelin434
-
The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge,
and created the greatest porn machine known as the Internet! May we never look back and instead soldier on to greater things!!!
-
(CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Worse comes to worse you can force interpret the post and go from there. It's the only way other than asking the player to clarify- If Sora and Kairi got a child...
From a purely genetic standpoint, the child will have brown hair since brown is the dominant allele versus redhead. And since they both have blue eyes, the child will have blue eyes as well since both are recessive alleles, and can only be expressed if both parents have the recessive trait. Tl;dr brown hair and blue eyes- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
It's either Junsei or Unknown #2. Simple as that- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
You actually have to be specific for who you are attacking, unless you use an area of effect attack- How to get a cheap iPhone 7
- Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)
Name: Lumina Light Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Warrior of Light! Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.): Keyblade Bio: (not required, but it truly does help out better): Not much is known about Lumina other than her obvious physical attributes. Her homeworld is virtually unknown within the kingdom of Light, and she seems really defensive when asked about her family and her past. The only visible ties she has to her family is her ever faithful servant, Noise. Anything else: Goes bonkers over fish and steak. Also balls of yarn. Light and Darkness!- Kingdom Hearts SUCKS, how to make it better, a blogpost by me
- Imagine A World Where Being "Gay" The Norm & Being "Straight" Would Be The Minority!
If being gay is the norm and hetero the stigma, wouldn't it eventually become hetero norm since they are the only ones that can feasibly reproduce without the need for external intervention/scientific advancement? Eventually the hetero will out populate the 'normal' gays and can change society through protective laws and basically secure their future by out reproducing gays... It's a great anti bully video, but I cannot for the love of my own life see this changing my viewpoints on homosexuality. There's a reason why it's marginalized rather than the majority...- Riku Replica: Should he return?
I think one Riku is enough. It's bad enough that we have at least 3 different Iterations of Sora in the universe- I have no self control https://66.media.tumblr.com/f9a54120104bd69a22a06d23a73bd88f/tumblr_odqeyg...
The ventus one was spot on- Which CGI opening cinematic for Kingdom Hearts do you like the most?
KH1 Kairi > KH2 Kairi so... KH1- Darkness Darkness?Hahahaha Darkness Darkness ^_^.Darkity dark dark darkness dark dark darkness.Da...
status of the day right here- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
You got it boss- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
If it cheers you up any, I'm deliberately making it difficult for him in one aspect- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
I hope this dragon battle ends soon. Hopefully we can explore other worlds!!!- Javelin434's comment on Jingilator's profile
Your avatar and username... I should not be laughing this hard omg- (CANCELED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light
-Academy Courtyard- >>>Engagement<<< Luna was caught off guard by Zion's sudden entrance as the master corrected her stance. "No, like this. Foot HERE. Angle your blade LIKE THIS. I don't spend two hours a day for you to still look like an amateur!" Trusting that Zion was correcting her stance for more combat oriented purposes rather than for beauty and grace, the timid girl soon found herself in a more sturdy stance, and felt a little confident thanks to the quick refresher. I didn't want to use this stance; It doesn't feel right for me. But times like this, I really can't pick and choose what I want to do. Oh well... Here goes. Refusing to attack, Luna's aggressive stance was more to retaliate against whoever wanted to attack her or Indy, who was right behind her. I'm pretty sure healers are supposed to care for whoever needs healing, and protect them until they're well enough to fight again. It's practical, but... I just wish I hadn't read all those action romance novels in the fiction section... Snapping her out of the rather embarrassing thought train was Tsubaki's aero spell, and Luna was more than happy to accept the advantage. "Thanks!" She exclaimed, remaining firm in her stance and ready to retaliate against anyone who decided to target either herself or Indy next...- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Spooky Squad! Ghost: "Rei, I really miss you! Baby please come back!" Shadow: "BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL. ON. MEEEEEEEEEEE. Take it away Spirit!" Spirit: "I WAS WRONG, AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!" Commander Spectre: "Spirit? I thought you were better than this?"- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Because they acted as 1 unit, thus 1 person. I basically RPed one person with 4 different personalities- (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Somehow I'm really glad you weren't in the previous iteration of Fade to Light when I was involved. A squad of 4 people would most likely have made you cry- Kairi's new outfit..is babyish?
Personally I like it, even though it's most likely not her KH3 outfit. It fits her as a character- Why does Xehanort and Ansem say "all so end" instead of "also end"? What is the difference in mea...
Ok before I reply I need the context. Can you type out the sentence in question where this wording is in? - (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.