Everything posted by opinion
- Do you like the new Art style in KH3?
-
Who is most likely to be gone for good?
It makes no sense for Terra to "completely be gone" in KH3. First of all he is "gone" right now so I really doubt that se would bring him back to help/reunite with his friends just to kill him off. If anything it would completely be in Riku's nature (you could probably say this for most of the characters but Riku to me seems the most likely) to sacrifice himself to save his friends. Cmon guys put some thought into it
-
Whoa! Lady and the Tramp?!
I never noticed it until I read about it a while ago but it hasn't appeared in any kh games since that so I doubt it'd be in kh3.
-
IOS7 contains advanced waterproofing technology
It says"update to ios 7" and it becomes water proof. Yes downloading some software will make my iphone 4 water proof as well! Im gonna download some more ram too!
-
Axel vs. Siax
Isa and Lea are plotting. They are pretending to be enemies.
-
I can't wait for the next single
I'm pretty sure it will be another rehas of sanctuary or simple and clean.
-
Give Willa Holland Another Chance as Aqua
You're a confused person. This is my last post on this thread
-
Dragon Ball Game Idea
Yup the fighting games rehashes every year or two aren't that enticing anymore. I doubt that a game like that will ever happen. If you ever want to play a game similar to that look up DBZ: Buu's Fury for the gba.
-
Give Willa Holland Another Chance as Aqua
Idk who you're talking about but Kairi and Aqua were not in days or re:com. Hayden was kairi in 1.5 and aqua wasn't in 1.5 so back to the point. I have no clue what you're talking about. /waste of time
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy 2!: Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call for 3DS, coming out in spring 2014.
-
Give Willa Holland Another Chance as Aqua
Hayden is 10x as famous as Willa and she comes back for every game. Haley Joel Osment and Jesse McCartney are arguably just as famous/busy as Willa. Waste of time making this thread.
- World speculation for Kingdom Hearts III
- Chirishi in kingdom hearts 3
- No new FFXV info at TGS 2013
-
Watching the 358/2 Days cutscenes has made me realize something
I hate 358/2 days. I hate slightly more than chain of memories because of it's repetitive gameplay. The cards were terrible but at least some parts were interesting. 358/2 days had a great story though so I love the cutscenes.
- If count duku dies during or before kh3
-
Xion's voice is TERRIBLE!
Xion's voice sounded different but I could get used to it probably. It is the same voice actor as in 358/2 days? Nothing can be done about it lol. Namine sounded fine to me. And I saw your comment on the video lol
- Does Sora remember the events in Chain of Memories?
- Does Sora remember the events in Chain of Memories?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 maybe longer then we imagine..
- Executive producer Hashimoto talks Kingdom Hearts III progress
-
Give Willa Holland Another Chance as Aqua
Yea I remember when I saw the trailer with xions voice changed. Really bothered me. I know it was hayden but it just didn't sound right. I don't think your petition will do anything at all btw. Also where did you hear that she wasn't coming back for kh3?
-
Bought a new PS2 just for KH2
Could of bought it for half of that on ebay :S
-
Give Willa Holland Another Chance as Aqua
I hate when games/series/movies change voice actors. Really ruins it for me honestly. Hope they do bring her back.
- LEAKED Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS TRAILER!