Everything posted by EricBwn
-
Nomura has to implement death in KH sooner or later
Have you seen Bambi? This^^^^ The fact that no one ever stays permanently dead in this series is pretty freaking annoying.
- What character will you be most interested in KH3?
- Xion and Kairi have the same voice actor in KH3?
- why roxas and xion won't be in kh3.
- Dramatic time skip after KH3
- [Plot] What do you want to see in KH3?
-
In retrospect, the plot for days could have been handled a LOT better.
Xion is the worst character in the entire series, 358/2 could have focused on the interesting members of XIII but instead wasted time with that terribly voice acted, boring "character" known as Xion.
-
Kill Master Yen Sid
It's not like they ever actually kill anyone off permanently in this series.
-
Survey: Most Frustrating
I said the cheesy dialogue was frustrating.
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Secret
If this gets a world wide release I will be so happy.
-
Kingdom Hearts Haves Online?
im sorry I called you that, but I called you that because of the second thing you said.
-
Kingdom Hearts Haves Online?
You're kind of a c unt aren't you? Get over yourself.
-
Non-Disney animated films that would work in the Kingdom Hearts series
Oh god please keep anime far away from KH.
-
The return of those lost?
Xion is the worst character in KH
-
Kingdom Hearts Haves Online?
NO need to add a shitty multiplayer mode to KH3, they should just focus on the single player.
-
The return of those lost?
I'd like it if they just left Xion out completely, she's the worst character in Kingdom Hearts.
-
A Cool Multiplayer Idea
I want to apologize for what I said earlier, this isn't a stupid idea at all in fact it's kind of cool. I can be a jerk sometimes and I'm sorry.
-
A Cool Multiplayer Idea
That sounds f ucking stupid beyond belief, leave multiplayer out of KH3.
- Ghost Rider and Doctor Who in KH3
- Do you guys want to play as 3 characters in KH3?
-
What is your favorite Organization 13 member boss? (Not counting Xion, and Xemmas
Xemnas from kh2 and yes I did read your "rules" but I do what I want!
-
Demyx,Luxord,Larxene and Marluxia:WILL WE EVER LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE!
Hopefully they keep them out of KH 3 since they are terrible characters. Who gives a firetruck about any of their back stories honestly?
- What do you expect to see about KHIII this year's E3?
-
Roles of the Apprentices
I think if they are in the game they would probably be staying in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and since it will most likely be in kh3 maybe the story in that world would have something to do with helping them do some cool shit maybe. I don't know just an idea that popped into my head lol.
- VA for Olette would possibly return to Kingdom Hearts III