Everything posted by GrantKH
- So.. Star Wars 7 killed me. [SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE!]
-
Square Enix's possible title announcements in 2016
Will the FF 3-6 be remade or just ports? Also, what about Final Fantasy 1 and 2?
- So.. Star Wars 7 killed me. [SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE!]
- Epic Rap Battles of History: Deadpool vs Boba Fett
- Star Wars Fans REACT To Phantom Menace
-
So.. Star Wars 7 killed me. [SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE!]
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at Jump Festa 2016
First of all, that's the Japan D23 trailer, not that I'm complaining though. Secondly, they just spoiled the entire game of Dream Drop Distance.- Coverage: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Kingdom Hearts III at Jump Festa 2016
- My first ever shipping (Legit shipping)
Will never happen, but it looks good to be fair.- Who called for Sora to dinner in the beginning of Kingdom Hearts?
- Rate the weird ship- day 11? - Sora x Aqua
- Final Fantasy VI coming to PC, December 16
- Favorite Final Boss music?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DS_5Wj_AUiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>- [Updated] Utada Hikaru may resume music career in Spring 2016
- So with the new Star Wars movie just around the corner i'm gonna ask what i've always wanted to ask
Need a flame shield?- It's weird... Whenever I look at someone's Avatar, I depict in my mind what that person would sou...
So, you would hear a child's voice from me?- They're too hot for me >.<
Every time I talk dirty to a girl, I get slapped in the face, or, even worse, arrested for sexual harassment.- More Precise Hitboxes in KH3?
- New Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ TV commercial released in Japan
- So with the new Star Wars movie just around the corner i'm gonna ask what i've always wanted to ask
First of all, get ready to be murdered by Star Wars fans. Secondly, I agree with you. Episode III is my favorite in the series as well. Just because Episode I sucked doesn't mean the rest of the prequels do. I mean, I have seen people hate all of the prequels JUST because of Jar Jar Binks.- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed to appear at Jump Festa 2016 (December 2015) with a new trailer
You never gave me the answer that I wanted. Some other guy helped me out though (if you wanted to check out the other comments).- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed to appear at Jump Festa 2016 (December 2015) with a new trailer
Understood- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed to appear at Jump Festa 2016 (December 2015) with a new trailer
If you told me that outright then it would have made more sense. However, it wasn't from one of those interviews or KHIII website (I wanted 2.8HD, btw). I still want to see an interview of someone asking Nomura that exact same question.- you got a pretty cute Sora as your avatar
Powerpuff Girls. I randomly found this picture and loved it instantly.- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed to appear at Jump Festa 2016 (December 2015) with a new trailer
So... this all tells me stuff I already know. Nothing in these interviews says anything about reason why 2.8 isn't being ported to Xbox One. So... what have I learned? I'm just wondering. I've read all of these before (exactly when they came out) and nothing states anything about Xbox releases or reasons why they aren't releasing on Xbox consoles. So... what am I supposed to learn here? - Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at Jump Festa 2016