Everything posted by SoraSimpleAndClean
-
I don't care what anyone says
I agree ^w^
-
Donald's and Goofy's AI and attacks
what does Goofy say when he gets KO'ed
- About IGN's "Worlds we want to see in KH3" mumbo jumbo...
- SoraSimpleAndClean's comment on VisitJoan's profile
- Re: Coded speedrun
-
A few Pewdiepie videos i found
BROARMY!!!!!!!!!
-
Who Else Is Looking Forward To...
I wanna 100% KH2 and KHBBS again! >
-
Sometimes,Life can be a pain in the ass,but that's what it makes an interesting journey...
true then you gotta bite back >
- SoraSimpleAndClean's status update
- Do you ever rent games?
-
If you can help my friend I would love you forever <3
I have helped her >o>
-
Regnarok Odyssey ACE ^w^
This is my first time playing this game and I'm looking for some people to play with.I find this game a fusion of Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star with a few perks of kingdom Hearts with the enemies dropping items >w< I'm playing on PS3 also, so yea looking for fun people to just kill things >
-
Post a picture of yourself!
- If you can help my friend I would love you forever <3
I want to help her so much D: http://www.gofundme.com/6uws20- Did they even try?
- Anyone know a good website to get KH shirts/merchandise
I can't seemto find a good place D:- HIMYM Alternate Ending
I saw that coming and then I wanted to flip a table >->- Terra's Lingering Sentiment - The Definitive Guide - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Two Returning Worlds That Are Perfect For KH3.
- Time to do some Turtle farming in FFXIII
You gonna get lightning returns? I just got it today and it's feels weird- Time to do some Turtle farming in FFXIII
regardless good luck and I hope you like FF13-2, FF13-2 is easy to Plat ^w^- Time to do some Turtle farming in FFXIII
yea it was but it was broken from the start and I fixed it, so it was bound to die again D: I have a new one now but I don't wanna platinum it anymore- Time to do some Turtle farming in FFXIII
i was going for the Platinum until my PS3 died and lost my save file D: I only needed the holding all weapons/accessories.- Time to do some Turtle farming in FFXIII
going for the platinum?- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 1.5 bundle for......Xbox 360?!
To me 360 is not full of good exclusive rpgs or heavy story based games. Like every time I see someone playing 360 they only play one type games, which are FPS. For example it's Halo, Gears and CoD, sure CoD isn't a exclusive but those are the only games I see people play on the 360 - If you can help my friend I would love you forever <3