Everything posted by SirBuckford
-
My 2.5 Didn't Come In The Mail
Did you get 2 day shipping? If not, it won't come today I imagine.
-
Wait, Namine is voiced by both Brittany Snow and Meaghan Martin in 2.5's KH2FM?
I've started playing a few hours ago, and I thought Namine sounded an awful lot like Brittany Snow from when she voiced original KH2... turns out it is her. But didn't Meaghan Martin voice the FM scenes with Namine in them?
-
When Shall You Get "Kingdom Hearts -2.5 HD ReMIX-"?
Got my Limited Edition from UPS this morning! Started with KH2FM and about halfway through the Roxas prologue right now.
-
If you could ask Nomura anything about HD 2.5 ReMIX, what would you ask him?
"Why wasn't there a worldwide release considering the EN data (except Re:Coded) is on the JP version?"
-
Are the Secret Ansem Reports typos fixed?
They used the old translations for KH1 because the Ansem Reports didn't have any typos. (that I'm aware of... correct me if I'm wrong)
-
Private Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX event in Italy reveals new battle quotes for Roxas
Has anyone recorded the Absent Silhouettes in the cracked EN version yet? If we don't know until the proper EN version launches, I guess I can look forward to seeing if the English actors' battle grunts were added in. Whether they are or not I don't care much, since the JP grunts sound good, but it would be nice for consistency.
-
Were not all 2.5 KH2 music tracks orchestrated or something?
I know that some of them were already orchestrated, but what about songs like Laughter and Merriment and Hesitation for example? I can't find anywhere on YT of the 2.5 version unless there is no 2.5 version of those.
- Ghost Rider and Doctor Who in KH3
-
Are the Secret Ansem Reports typos fixed?
What I'm referring to are the mistranslations in the Secret Ansem Reports for the apprentice's names specifically. I'm just curious if it has been fixed since it has always irked me that the names were incorrectly spelled. I assume someone is able to find this out since some owners of the JP version of 2.5 were able to find the EN code in the game and are able to play it.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition announced for the United States, United Kingdom & France
At first I was like "OMG DID I GET AN AUTO UPGRADE FROM LE TO CE" then i saw it was $99, included 1.5 (which I already have), and couldn't get it from Amazon where I have gift cards at.
-
The Plague Of The Pink Agaricus!
You are all wrong. The true abomination is... The Darkball... THE DARKBALL. I've always been afraid that giant raisin when it comes for me smacking its gums...
-
WTF NOMURA?!
I don't know what you're confused about. SE re-hired them to voice scenes. They recorded the voices recently, not when 2FM or BBSFM first came out on their original consoles.
-
A glitch with Terra
SirBuckford replied to Naroxadam Xias's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI was literally just about to suggest this haha.
- has anyone else struggled with not playing kingdom hearts 2 to wait for 2.5?
-
I'm the only one.
"I know I'm the only one here who watches all the cut scenes without skipping them." Congratulations, this is one of the most ignorant statements I've ever read on this site.
-
What are your preparations for KH2.5
I went on PSHome after many months of not going on. I heard they were shutting it down next year so I thought I'd see what's new... I remember when I first saw the first trailers it looked interesting, but it's always been a disappointment and suckish IMO.
-
What are your preparations for KH2.5
This. I've had the urge to start up a new playthrough of the original KH2 for a few months now but I've resisted.
-
New English trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX from GameStop shows lots of new footage
The fact that Xemnas is with his Japanese voice in that trailer worries me...
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition case revealed
Where did you find that out?
- Whose your fave Organization member?
-
Thank Namine
The answer is in that cutscene... "I wanted to thank Namine... but I couldn't bring myself to say it. Not until everything was back to the way it was before." He figured it wasn't the right time.
- Birth by Sleep Cutscenes also in English
-
Terra's armor now has a cape at the end of his story in Birth by Sleep
It was a nice gesture for them to add in that cape for consistency's sake. It does look a bit funny how it pops out randomly, but it doesn't really bother me.
-
what's your favorite re-orchestrated track from 2.5 so far?
This one is one of my favorites so far!
-
BBS music re-orchestrated? Is this real or fake?
So I came across this a bit ago... I compared the original song to this one, and there is a difference. So anyway, I don't know if this is an fan-made rendition of Ventus' theme or what.