Everything posted by Hearts Creed
- The Foreteller Reincarnation theory
- Uncharted 4 delayed to April 26
-
For Kingdom Hearts 2, which version of the game do you prefer?
KH2.5 2FM was great, but man oh man it has a ton of glitches and bugs, not to mention horrid loading times.
- Fixing KHIII/0.2`s Graphics (Via Photoshop)
-
Were you satisfied with the HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue/ Kingdom Hearts III Jump Festa trailer?
I was a little disappointed with the trailer, but overall, it was still pretty good. I really wanted to see the "emotional" scene, but what can you do I guess? I would definitely love to see a little more story element to it, and hopefully more detail is put into the models because as is, Kairi, Riku, Mickey and Yen Sid look a little odd right now.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue & Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at Jump Festa 2016
That was definitely a really cool trailer, but I think I let myself down by expecting a little more than what was shown. Still a great trailer, though!
-
Turn-based\Active-Time Battle systems in RPGs ARE NOT BAD
Like others have said, I have nothing against turn based combat, I LOVED FFX and I'm enjoying FF7. However, I do prefer action RPGs more. I'm excited to see how powerful FF7 will look with more action based combat.
- Which playable character is your favorite?
- Do you watch ABC's Once Upon A Time?
- What do you think about the Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer?
-
New Final Fantasy VII Remake Playstation Experience Gameplay Trailer
It looks incredible, really.
- Did you find all the trinity locations in Kingdom Hearts?
- How long will you be eating Thanksgiving leftovers?
- Who are your favorite KH pairing?
-
Hearts Creed's status update
y'know I'd even feel better if Square just came out and said they weren't gonna show us a trailer instead of keeping us in the dark, but hey, I'll wait.
-
The Trailer's release looks bleek
I'm just gonna hold my tongue for now, but IF they don't release the trailer after D23 is over, then I'd be pretty steamed not because of the false rumour, but more so because they've hyped it up all year only to have little to show for it.
-
Hoping worlds aren't so linear
Yeah, it should definitely have more NPCs, but I never thought of KH games as linear.
- What is your favorite song from The Nightmare Before Christmas?
- Would YOU like to fight Sephiroth again in KH3?
-
How KH Fans Reacted To Xion's Death
nope, never actually found it that sad
- Have you ever cosplayed as a Kingdom Hearts character?
-
60FPS motion sickness?
I've never really liked the way 60 FPS looks personally. I'm perfectly content with 30 FPS.
- Rate the weird ship, Day 6: Riku x Kairi
- And People Say Chernabog Is Hard In KH1 :P
- KH13's Reaction If...