Everything posted by qwertywarrior16
-
my experience with 2.5 no loading problems for me :/
Sometimes when I switch into drive form or change key blades my game freezes for a few seconds.
-
does sora have a conscience?
I did notice that too, like Sora was just a dick to Demyx. I mean out of all the Organization members, Demyx posses the smallest threat but Sora had no mercy for him.
-
are the loading problems fixed in the american version of 2.5?
Meh I was exaggerating a small tab. It's more like 5-7 seconds.
-
YOUR Kingdom Hearts -2.5 HD ReMIX- Thought(s) & Opinion(s)!
Graphics are too beautiful. 7.8/10 -IGN
-
are the loading problems fixed in the american version of 2.5?
First time I used Valor it took almost 10 seconds to transform.
-
Tai Yasue reveals Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX could come to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One
These remixes are the only reason I haven't gotten a next gen console yet. Thanks a lot Yasue.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is now available in North America
H-h-h-hi wow such big fan wow
-
New Kingdom Hearts III footage shown at Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX NA launch event + new info to be revealed in 2015
The Hype cannot be contained
-
When are you getting your copy of HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Whenever Square decides to ship it to me.
- Chapters 59, 60, 61 & 62 of Kingdom Hearts II manga scanned and translated
-
If you could ask Nomura anything about HD 2.5 ReMIX, what would you ask him?
Are Roxas and Xion coming back?
-
The Collectors Edition is starting to ship.
Still haven't gotten my email. I know I shouldn't worry but there's a presence of nervousness creeping in the back of my head. Maybe the later you order it the later the email comes.
-
Two new trailers for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX released, titled "Worlds Connect"
Funny how most of them "claim" to be hardcore Kingdom Hearts fans, yet they skipped and entire PS console and expected no games would be on there. Pssh
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix - Lets Play
Hiiiiii Volt
-
Two new trailers for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX released, titled "Worlds Connect"
Lol half the comments are "Why isn't this on PS4?"
-
Sign The Petition to Have Square Enix Release the 1.5/2.5 Soundtracks in America
I keep telling people this but then they just accuse me of fanboyism. Not trying to sound rude but what proof do you have that that is actually true.
-
Sign The Petition to Have Square Enix Release the 1.5/2.5 Soundtracks in America
Let's hope this petition will do better than the 1.5 and 2.5 petition for the 360.
-
Have you already estimated the amount of time you'll spend daily playing HD 2.5 ReMIX?
I'm probably going to spend the rest of my life playing this.
-
who's getting 2.5 and if so take a picture and post it here
I'm I not the only one who didn't a shipping order confirmation?
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX releases in North America a week today! You excited?
I'M ALREADY HEARING VOICES!!!
-
Ferguson - This is Crazy!
I live a few miles from Ferguson.
-
BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME
Helo am spoderman nd tudai im gunna ply teh g8st furst pursun shotur ov al tiem.
-
IGN's Review In A Nutshell
- IGN's Review In A Nutshell
Amazing story, great characters, balanced gameplay, outstanding music. Too much water. 7.2/10 -IGN- A few things I already hate about 2.5...
From what I've seen from gameplay, the game looks on par with KH2. As for loading times, the PSP had the same issue so I wouldn't be unnatural if this version didn't suffer the same problems in some cases. - IGN's Review In A Nutshell