Everything posted by DoDo4869
-
My life consists of me constantly exclaiming "HOW IS IT _(insert Time)_ ALREADY?!"
Same here basically
- We're the Frickin' Guardians of Disney.........only we didn't use frickin'.
-
Would you guys still like Kingdom Hearts if Sora, Rocas and Ventus were girls?
True!
-
Would you guys still like Kingdom Hearts if Sora, Rocas and Ventus were girls?
I think so, what does gender has to do with anything
- Which is your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean movie?
-
Sasageyo, sasageyo!!!
Let's pray!
- DoDo4869's status update
-
Had to come back for this
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one!
- 18 replies
-
- 18th bd
- adult now
- bd
- felixx helped too
-
Tagged with:
-
You know, of all the Akatsuki I've seen so far, which have been a total of six, (Seven if I count...
I really like Sasori, he has quite the sad story ( And a sad Theme)
-
Sasageyo, sasageyo!!!
Yeah the Manga is very far ahead, although thinking about how long it took for them to bring out Season 2 after Season 1... I highly doubt that Season 3 will come this early . I'm planning to read the Manga after Season 2 finishes to catch up with everything
-
Hello there!
Ooooh another Danganronpa fan? Welcome to the family!
-
Sasageyo, sasageyo!!!
It's so sad, that there are going to be just 12 Episodes total. I need more
- Which show/movie has your favorite fictional world?
-
Sasageyo, sasageyo!!!
Hell yeah it was!
-
I'm working to become a selfishness person. My first step towards that goal was me giving 20 doll...
Helping people feels great, right?
-
Ariana Grande concert attack: At least 19 killed, 59 hurt in 'terrorist incident'
Nobody deserves this. May the Victims rest in peace.
-
Sasageyo, sasageyo!!!
Shinzou o sasageyo!!
-
Which Is Your Favorite KH Starting World?
Destiny Islands (KH 1 Version), cause there was so much you could do Plus it is the only time where we were able to explore the island, if you don't count the generated rooms in CoM and the small part in Re:Coded
-
DoDo4869's status update
Succesfully survived the Star Wars movie night... I guess the force is my guiding key now
-
"Friendships start with a common interest."
And from that, Friendships can evolve into unbreakable connections!
- DoDo4869's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts and Spongebob Make the Perfect Meme Combination
- DoDo4869's status update
- DoDo4869's status update
Working on a fox made out of clay at school.... Let's see how this turns out- What's your favorite Ubisoft franchise?
Ubisoft is alright, but I've never really actively played their games... Well either Ghost Recon or Rayman then- 15 replies
-
- assassinscreed
- just dance
- petz
- rayman
-
Tagged with: