Everything posted by DoDo4869
-
3D models of Ether, Hi-Ether and Mega-ether
Awesome! Now there are just the Elixirs left, right? They're pretty tough, think you can make them too?
-
SHE'S NEVER PLAYED DUEL MONSTERS!
What about the time she duelled against Mai Valentine, and won!
-
I never really had any problems in life, but damn, now it's just a roller coaster ride full with ...
Thanks, I won't get dragged down!
-
DoDo4869's status update
I never really had any problems in life, but damn, now it's just a roller coaster ride full with trouble^^
-
Your Reaction To The Person's Signature Above You?
- How do you drink your coffee?
I don't really drink coffee... but I loooove the smell- Hello Everyone
Wooh, another Totodile Welcome to the kh13 family- Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. I love it to pieces, and I'm so glad the internet didn't...
It was so awesome right?- I model all the KH2 Accessories
- I never understood how people could beat ace attorney, its really fast paced.
Hold it! It isn't that hard- DoDo4869's status update
I donated some blood for the first time today! I feel somewhat useful now!- What's your favorite Keyblade design?
- I have to write a 2-3 page essay in 1 day.
I wish you the best of luck! :x- How to have a Perfect first date: Step 1: Submit to the darkness. Step 2: Become a Nort. Step 3: ...
- Today feels strange. I feel like someone's watching me in my Geometry class...
Well then, take care, but don't stress yourself about it- How to have a Perfect first date: Step 1: Submit to the darkness. Step 2: Become a Nort. Step 3: ...
Maybe I should try that... Let's see if it works- Today feels strange. I feel like someone's watching me in my Geometry class...
I am sorry... I am a terrible person. Are you alright?- Today feels strange. I feel like someone's watching me in my Geometry class...
- If there's anything that I can't stop listening to that has been created from FFXV it's this remi...
- The weather's been SO CRAZY lately. It's constantly like 'wow, it's pretty nice outside.... no, w...
Yeah weather sure is crazy the last few weeks...- Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be the BEST in the Series or Will it Flop?
- My shiny teeth that twinkle Just like the stars in space.
Of course there is a german dub- My shiny teeth that twinkle Just like the stars in space.
Hold on... I think there is something stuck between them....- DoDo4869's status update
- Joined this awesome site.
Welcome to this awesome site! - How do you drink your coffee?