Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DoDo4869

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoDo4869

  1. Dang Crazy! You might be right!
  2. DoDo4869 replied to Exiblade7's profile comment
    Cool, it is fun I can tell you that
  3. DoDo4869 replied to Exiblade7's profile comment
    Pretty good, how about you?
  4. Awww it's nowhere near me But I hope you'll get a good look!
  5. Weird... but I do know what you mean in fact. It's like... you don't really know whether everything is real for a moment or not, right? That's what I have sometimes^^
  6. Like... a ghost in a shell? ( I hate myself for that ._.)
  7. Huh, I honestly enjoyed Episode Prompto more than Episode Gladiolus. Of course both were awesome, for me at least! I didn't have any problems with the controls really, only thing I find a bit meh was the control of the snow mobile and the gatling gun in the final battle. The gatling gun was pretty fishy and at some points you needed to aim at a specific point, but your camera was moving left and right all the time. And the snowmobile was meh.. especially the time missions. Every time I landed after driving over a ramp, the whole vehicle spinned around like crazy (I had all upgrades)^^ Anyways, I really enjoyed both DLC episodes so far, but of course tastes can be different
  8. Oh god please no
  9. What if in the calendar the release date of KH III is marked. Would be awesome, but maybe unlikely
  10. I agree, but I trust them, they won't show too much
  11. That's nice, but it hurts too
  12. Happy Independence day for you guys over there in America
  13. DoDo4869 replied to Mary-Agu's profile comment
    Oh thanks^^
  14. Your signature perfectly describes how hyped I am for the game
  15. Over the weekend I finally started watching My Hero Academia, and with start watching I mean watched every episode there is so far. It's so good D:
  16. I love ramen. Ramen is love, ramen is life.
  17. Ahhh 13 days left until D23, or can we say "Roxas" days left? (haha... that was nowhere near funny)
  18. Welcome back
  19. Nah, I don't think that you have to have experience with something to give people some good advice
  20. @Mary-Agu Thank you @WalkingDawn96 yeah... I think this works too
  21. Guys, today is the "Hug Holiday!", share some hugs with people you like or people who need them! *Hug*
  22. Kimi ga warau nani mo miezu ni *Dun Dunn Da da daaa*
  23. Boku no naka ni dare ka iru no...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top