Everything posted by Heartless Plush
-
If Balloon is hated so much, why don't people not use it?
Dude, Balloonga waso ALWAYS in my deck
-
2016 could be the greatest gaming year ever
Too bad MGSV and Arkham Knight came out This year. Otherwise 2016 would have been mind blowing
-
Tomb Raider, Pokémon, Crash Bandicoot, and Resident Evil all celebrate their 20th anniversary nex...
Let's see how the eff it up
-
Top 1 Hottest Female Kingdom Hearts Characters!
Im offended
- FINAL FANTASY XV Chocobo Riding and Fishing Video
-
Getting ready for my cosplay tomorrow!
That's awesome!
-
Getting ready for my cosplay tomorrow!
As...? If I may ask
- Heartless Plush's status update
-
Goodbye Kingdom Hearts!
Kthnxbye
-
Is anyone else worried that the English Trailer for KH 2.8 says in development while the Japanese...
not that it does, translation sure would. But those were just reasons as to why it might read that way.
-
Is anyone else worried that the English Trailer for KH 2.8 says in development while the Japanese...
because I'm sure that the translation and voice acting are still "in development" whereas Japan's is probably complete enough to say 2016. Though, It'll be 2016 for sure.
-
PHOENIX WRIGHT ANIME CONFEEERRMMEEDDD!
This is the age of miracles....
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer released in 1080p, reveals new Kingdom Hearts III footage
Not to be annoying or anything but how do we know that the one speaking is Chirthy?
-
What title are you most excited for in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?
BBS 0.2 Fragmentary Passage
- What duration do you think Birth by Sleep 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage will be?
- What duration do you think Birth by Sleep 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage will be?
-
[Updated] Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue for $59.99
The first Kingdom Hearts game for PS4....it's so beautiful :,)
- Daybreak Town speculation (spoilers)
-
THE PS3 IS DEAD TO ME!!!
I laughed way harder at that than I should've
-
Is it me or does Aqua looks a little manly in the trailer .....
This guy gets it
-
Is it me or does Aqua looks a little manly in the trailer .....
It's you
-
Heartless Plush's status update
Am I the only one that feels like the Dragon Quest theme is so amazingly beautiful. I almost tear up every time I hear it
-
I just woke up. WHATS GOINGG ONNN?!
Yeah! Viva la Sleep Deprived!
- WHAT IS THIS SQUARE
-
WHAT IS THIS SQUARE
But what are it?! I'm just starting to barely catch up on what's happenin