Everything posted by Heartless Plush
- Official Tales of Xillia Discussion Thread
- Do you think we'll see Ephemera in KH 3 to help connect it to KH χ?
- Official Tales of Zestiria Discussion Thread
- Official Tales of Zestiria Discussion Thread
- Official Tales of Zestiria Discussion Thread
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained X: What Union did you pick?
- Will Roxas return in KHIII?
- Will Roxas return in KHIII?
- How the heck you beat Zack on critical?
- A Kingdom Hearts item you own may be worth $950
- How the heck you beat Zack on critical?
- FINAL FANTASY XV – Driving Gameplay Video
-
Vincent Valentine is a hardcore gangster
This is the best!
-
Heartless Plush's status update
That cutscene in 2.5ReMIX in the recoded bit called Unexpected Bond....so many FEELS!!!!!
-
I Hope Namco Makes More Dark Tales Of Games
From what I remember Symphonia and Graces were kinda dark. I haven't played through all of Xilia one yet so I haven't even started 2 but yeah...I want to
-
Is J-Stars Victory for PS4 good?
It's entertaining but idk if it's worth buying full price
- This Is How KH Fans Felt About Terra & Aqua In BBS
- What If BBS Released On The PS2?
- Official Tales of Zestiria Discussion Thread
- Heartless Plush's status update
- Have you ever made your own gummi ship?
-
The Black Cauldron
I've always wanted this to be a world in the KH series. It just fits so well!
- Shovel Knight Amiibo Announced!
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ may release in Japan next week
Yes...tell me more whilst I sit on your shoulder...
-
What do Donald and Goofy add to Kingdom Hearts?
If I don't finish Xehanort off with Donald and Goofy by my side I will be so friggin' nettled!