Everything posted by AlixtheMagi13
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Neon Jellyfish Evanjellyon
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- hi how are you
-
hi how are you
Great! How about you?
-
Mickey Kingdom Hearts Game, BBSV2?
They need to make this game even if it delays kh3.
- GUAHFHAFSJFBJ! NATSU AND LUCY ALMOST KISSED! QUIT TEASING ME FAIRY TAIL! MAKE MY FAVORITE SHIP A ...
-
Kids with KH names.
At my church they were showing some newborns and one was named Axel Cid.
- Anti Black Coat is Vanitas
-
enter at your own risk
Please allow this show to be real.
- Mickey Theory KH3
-
Which KH character would you (ex: date, kill, etc.) and why?
I'd date Roxas I'd be best friends with Ventus and Namine Give Xion and Aqua a hug Kill Diz , Xehanort, and Xemnas
-
Kingdom Hearts quotes art
Thank you so much. That picture looks amazing!! If you don't mind can you also do this Aqua quote "My name is master Aqua, now return my friend's heart or pay the price."
- Poor Fire Emblem Amiibo
- Poor Fire Emblem Amiibo
-
Worst Voice Acting In Video Games!
You're welcome.
-
Worst Voice Acting In Video Games!
Nice video!!!
- I Platinumed KHII Final Mix Today! :D
-
Sora Vessel
Sora was always the backup plan for the backup plan. If Sora always was a Xehanort vessel than why did Xehanort spend so much time trying to find a 13th vessel in Roxas and Riku.
-
Verge Of Apocalypse
You making me want to read it immediately. I can't wait!!
- Isn't it like 10000000% sure that Frozen will be in KHIII?
-
Theory: Cable Town = Daybreak Town
I personally think that Daybreak Town is what is now the Keyboard Graveyard.
- If you could, would you change anything in the storyline of the KH games released so far?