Everything posted by Kaitengiri
-
Hearing bad stuff about MGSv. It being unfinished, an entire chapter 3 cut, unfinished Chapter 2....
Youre going to LOOOVE whats in store for you... People werent joking Plot is also maybe the worst of any mgs game so far. Gameplay is fine though.
-
who all used D links
Only thing i used in BBS was the good old square button... *cough* Anyway i do remember using mickey D-link for leveling up before learning the megaflare trick that was highly superior in every way.
-
Dolls or Plushies Thread!
Its not really childish at all. Im 24 and i have a friend who is 23 and she also loves to collect plushies and such. I say stop thinking what people think bout it and keep collecting Cant say i hate plushies either tbh. I mean i dont own any. But i dont mind seeing a cute plushie somewhere. Makes a smile appear on my grumpy Finnish dude face.
-
What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?
That the combat will be as bad as it was in BBS and DDD...BBS having overpowered commands and 2 characters that cant die as long as you smash square and DDD having enemies that dont flinch at all unless you spam the flowmotion moves...Thats pretty much my only fear. Luckily it seems to have gone back to the MP system and its a "main" game so my fears are probably for nothing.
-
Do KH Fans Really Find Summons To Be Useless?
Having played KH2FM (original) trough on lvl1 CM and done everything i have to say that summons are definitely not useless there. Chicken little is great for crowd control and genie can also save your ass in some situations. Overall best summon is chicken little with his magnet whistle... If only more people knew about little chickens badassery :PEdit: Forgot to mention that people use peter pan for some really creative boss stunlock speedrun strats as well.
-
What does your name mean?
My name means "Peoples victory" or Daylight in Japanese. ... Huh. Neat.
-
Failure when receiving data from the peer
Kaitengiri replied to Eric Quesada_38371's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]This game seems to be 90% maintenance and 10% gameplay D: *le sigh*
- With Bluestacks
- With Bluestacks
- Regarding Medal Evolution
- How do I increase max AP beyond 16?
-
It's hard to believe that in two days Super Mario Maker is coming out! I have looked forward to t...
Im also hyped for mario maker and ill be getting it as soon as i get my next paycheck! Cant wait to play all those kaizo mario like levels
-
KH13 featured on IGN again
I actually registered to KH13 TODAY cause ive been using it for KH info for AGES and i finally decided to take the step forward after checking the forums and liking what i saw... I really like that they gave KH13 credit for the info. Even though it IS IGN. Also i doubt a bit of coverage will turn this page into a trollfest. Edit: I too like the idea of a small good community
- I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING XD
- Regarding Medal Evolution
-
Regarding Medal Evolution
This may be a bit offtopic but i think its related to medal evolution...? Ive mostly gotten the hang of the game and its mechanics but in the olympus coliseum you can get a golden Cid medal that says something about 6 stars and isnt any specific attack type (its a heart type). What is this medal used for? I dont think its upgrading a medal to 6 stars cause i have a 5 star goofy medal and it requires mickeys and some fairy medals... Any help would be appreciated. And sorry to intrude a post like this.
-
Post A Random Fact About Yourself!
I like lasagna Also im good at games i guess?
-
[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party
My ingame nick is Kaite and my ID is 559002. I would love to play this with some english speaking people!