Everything posted by Katherine Duncan
- [UPDATED] Big Hero 6 voice cast in Kingdom Hearts III announced, to include original voices of Hiro, Baymax, Go Go Tomago, Honey Lemon, and possibly Fred
-
Kingdom Hearts: Sora is an idiot (YTP)
So hey, I've been working on YTPs and I did one based off various moments in the series a few months back. It helped that I finally got Premire Pro instead of IMovie, and I went a bit crazy with it. It's honestly a little clunky, but hopefully some of you will find this humorous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gpl7-wZs4c
-
What new game do you hope is announced at E3?
I know it's probably never gonna happen, but I want a new Klonoa game.
-
Does Anyone Out There Still Make KH AMVs?
I've been working on one set to Fall Out Boy's Immortals. It's not done yet
- The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra is back! Which of the locations are you going to?
-
Well,is the D23 event streamed?
They announced there would be no Livestream. oh well. https://twitter.com/DisneyD23/status/962124173236625408
- I Want Kairi to be Playable in KHIII
-
Old & New Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game.
KH2/FM isn't just my fave Kingdom Hearts game, It's my personal favorite video game of all time!
- What is your favourite cover art out of the remastered Kingdom Hearts games?
-
Introductions START!
Welcome to the site! :biggrin:
-
If KH3 Has a KH2 Atlantica Type World
Actually, I feel like The Muppets would be perfect for this.
-
What should the new villain be like after KH3?
Again, it would be a good idea to have a villain who used Light. I think a female Big Bad would be interesting. Also, unlike Xehanort, she shouldn't be obviously evil. Maybe we would meet her during KH3, and we thought she was a good guy, only for her to betray the heroes once Xehanort was dealt with.
- Favorite Disney World in KH2?
- What is your favorite in-game Kingdom Hearts collectible?
- Are there any brothers or sisters on KH13?
- Funny KH meme!
-
Don't buy the new premium Avatar Boards
Katherine Duncan replied to Jared Pryatel's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Wish I had known that before I used my jewels to buy the Alice dress.
- Which of the following hall of fame 2016 pieces do you like the best?
-
Who do you think has the best voice acting for Mickey Mouse in Disney's history?
My fave is Wayne Allwine. That's the voice i associate most with Mickey Mouse.
- 13 replies
-
- kh1
- mickey mouse
- va
- voice acting
-
Tagged with:
-
Audition for a Kingdom hearts Fanime
Good luck with the audition!
-
Audition for a Kingdom hearts Fanime
Yes, I believe so.
-
Audition for a Kingdom hearts Fanime
So, there is a kingdom hearts anime being made by fans, and since voice auditions were going on, I decided to audition! Here is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dunlap.kingdom.hearts.anime/ And here is my audition: I hop you like it!
- Are you going to see Zootopia in theaters this opening weekend?
-
YouTube users list
Here is Mine. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQuddK-ExIKBzO8KAQ7MMw I plan to upload more in the future, though not everything will be KH themed.
-
Fail - a Kingdom Hearts AMV Short
I've been working on AMV Hell style videos a little bit, and I've made a few. I thought about posting them here, but first I thought I'd post this short one I did. This one is actually the second version of this clip I've made. The first one was uploaded to AMV HELL Minis 32: Comedy. It was clip 11. Looking back, it wasn't very good, so I tried remaking it. So, what are you opinions on it?