October 8, 201610 yr They're all awesome, especially the Emperor: "No matter how hard the wind blows, the mountain will not bow to it." Basically saying screw you Shan Yu But my fav is Mushu.
October 8, 201610 yr *Points to reflection* That chick in there I don't know Mulan, of course: she was the best character in the film.
October 8, 201610 yr The great dragon himself, Mushu. Everything about his role, his character, and his dialogue helps make the movie for me.
October 8, 201610 yr I don't really have a favorite, but for the purpose of this poll I'm picking Mushu because he made me laugh.
October 9, 201610 yr Mulan: the disney equivalent of Naoto Shirogane ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But Mushu's the best
October 9, 201610 yr Shan-Yu, hands down! He was such an eerie and sinister villain, and he was wild and vicious with his fellow Huns! He proved to be quite the formidable adversary! A close second would have to be The Emperor, because of his Jedi-esque wisdom, and for third, I'd pick Mulan, for the awesome, feisty badass she is! Then Mushu for his comedic wit and finally Shang for his awesomeness!
October 9, 201610 yr I really like Shan Yu. He's probably one of the most potent and capable villains that Disney has come up with. I love that his motivation is that China built a wall to protect itself, and he took it as a challenge. That's pretty rad.
October 9, 201610 yr Mushu ftw! btw you forgot the Grandma and the Cricket, they were pretty badass too
October 9, 201610 yr Well I really like all the characters but my favorite one is Mushu, not only the character is funny but Eddie Murphy made the character even funnier and great!
Who is your favorite character from "Mulan"?