Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

KH13 Creative Contest Winner

I'm happy I made it to the top 15. When I saw my drawing on the twitter account I thought I had lost.

I'm quite surprised to see that qbaysan didn't made it, however I'm glad to see Blackpaopu and LostArtis whom sketches catched my eyes before.

I just have a question though :

This contest is "Fake account -proof" isn't it ? 

I'm happy I made it to the top 15. When I saw my drawing on the twitter account I thought I had lost.

I'm quite surprised to see that qbaysan didn't made it, however I'm glad to see Blackpaopu and LostArtis whom sketches catched my eyes before.

You'll need to elaborate. All the entries are legible if that's what you mean?

You'll need to elaborate. All the entries are legible if that's what you mean?

What I mean is that I could just create multiple accounts and vote for myself to win, which is not very gratifying.

Also, my friends were all like : "Yo cool dude, let's vote for you !". But I feel like it's almost cheating to let them create an account and then vote for me without any second thought...

So many amazing entries! You all worked very hard and lots of blood and sweat (and Munny) was put in. Mr Hankinson must've had a tough time deciding the winner

I still can't believe that I made the finals list, and I'm grateful that I managed to make it this far.

OMG I'M THERE THANKS

#TeamCatmaster

We're both there!! :D

#TeamTacoDad

And we're also the only 2 with music entries :tongue:

What I mean is that I could just create multiple accounts and vote for myself to win, which is not very gratifying.

Also, my friends were all like : "Yo cool dude, let's vote for you !". But I feel like it's almost cheating to let them create an account and then vote for me without any second thought...

Well it's not winning if you cheat, so I guess we're reliant on moral fibre of the final contestants and voters. The contest is for fun after all! 

Edited by AndrewHankinson

Also, my friends were all like : "Yo cool dude, let's vote for you !". But I feel like it's almost cheating to let them create an account and then vote for me without any second thought...

Ya know, I had the same situation a couple of minutes ago :')

But you have a good point. Who knows

Well it's not winning if you cheat, so I guess we're reliant on moral fibre of the final contestants. The contest is for fun after all!

Right. It's all about having fun and sharing our love for Kingdom Hearts with the community. Like you said, we should all be proud of ourselves.

It's amazing to see so much great and creative content. Its so awsome that this community can make such beautiful art. but in the end there was one that really stood out for this contest.

It would be kinda fair to only accept votes from member that joined the Forum before the 27th of December.

Edited by Connected

Well it's not winning if you cheat, so I guess we're reliant on moral fibre of the final contestants and voters. The contest is for fun after all! 

If you admin voted for the best would have been way better by the way, since the moral fibre we're talking about would be questioned only by few people(admins,etc), and not many (the voters) , this contest is for fun indeed but there is a copy of KH, it's not a priceless contest c:

As said before i'm also shocked qbaysan is not on that list though, you can tell he's drawing as a job or a hobby since a long time and he's pretty gud gud :3

Gambatte everyone c:

Same thoughts exactly. Besides, only reaching the top 15 is a nice achievement. Best of luck to everyone

It really is. Besides, just being in the Top 15 and meeting new friends here on the forum is a prize that I would definitely be happy with. As Sora and Ventus would say "My friends are my power."

thanks, appreciate it!! and great job on your submission!