Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheFinalPersonaKeyblade

New Bubsy Game Announced (No, Seriously)

And this comes after the fact people said the third Sonic Forces character was Bubsy! So my point is: WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!!?!??!?!? :P

Megaman Legends 3 no longer exists, but we got a new Bubsy game.We're living in the darkest timeline. 

Who's Bubsy? I see him a lot in memes and videos, and also the "Sonic forces 3rd character is Bubsy" Thing. Lol xD

Bubsy's the main character of an old platformer series that was on the SNES/PS1 (Maybe more too, I don't know). The SNES games were considered pretty bad, but Bubsy 3D (The PS1 release) is considered one of the worst games of all time, which is why it's so weird that they're reviving the series out of nowhere...

looks like they're trying to cash in their meme points and make this game an ironic success.

only problem is it looks like a bland platformer that will be terrible. 

i wonder if they think all the Bubsy jokes are enough to make this thing successful.

What could possibly go wrong? Why would they make a new Bubsy,nobody cares about him,he was dead and should have stayed dead...unless they learn from their mistakes and manage to make a good Bubsy game

What could possibly go wrong? Why would they make a new Bubsy,nobody cares about him,he was dead and should have stayed dead...unless they learn from their mistakes and manage to make a good Bubsy game

Judging from the trailer... uh... let's not get our hopes up for them learning from past mistakes.

hC2SRIP.gif

I bet they saw JonTron's reviews and all the memes and decided "Eff it."

...also, this exists and several good games are far off (KH3, Bioware New IP, that Detroit game) or cancelled (Scalebound, Megaman Legends 3)...what is this world?

hC2SRIP.gif

I bet they saw JonTron's reviews and all the memes and decided "Eff it."

...also, this exists and several good games are far off (KH3, Bioware New IP, that Detroit game) or cancelled (Scalebound, Megaman Legends 3)...what is this world?

From what I remember of the game's official description (All written from Bubsy's perspective), it definitely seemed like they're trying to ride off the popularity of the memes. Just another "Let's make a bad game but market it in a way that makes it seem like a funny kind of bad because people fall for that all the time!" type of game...