Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

What other Tim Burton property would you most like to see feature in Kingdom Hearts?

What other Tim Burton property would you most like to see feature in Kingdom Hearts?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What other Tim Burton property would you most like to see feature in Kingdom Hearts?

• The Nightmare Before Christmas: Zero's Journey (comic book sequel)
    • James and the Giant Peach
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • Alice Through The Looking Glass
    • Edward Scissorhands
    • Bettlejuice
    • Corpse Bride
    • Frankenweenie
    • Mars Attack
    • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    • Batman
    • Batman Returns
    • Big Fish
    • Dark Shadows
    • Another Tim Burton film? Comment below

James and the Giant Peach. It's an classic, I've read it in Elementary School when it's "Peach Day", and the Rhino would be a perfect Boss Fight. I don't know about Spike and Sponge though... Maybe they might summon the Rhino and be dark about it. 

And TNBC have a comic regarding Zero?! 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

James would be more likely to happen, but Corpse Bride would fit better. It's already got an aspect of light versus dark to it, and a tailor made Heartless-villain in the ex-groom, but, sadly, it won't happen.

James would be okay, though: it has potential. 

I can't see the Alice films, though: they've already done Wonderland, and unless you severely play with the sequel aspect, it wouldn't work. 

I haven't seen many of Tim Burton's films. The ones that I have definitely seen are Nightmare Before Christmas, 9 and Alice In Wonderland. I've only either heard or seen glimpses of the other films on this list!

That being said, I'd love to see Wonderland feature in Kingdom Hearts in it's Tim Burton form. That way, you could see the change Wonderland has been through since Alice was a girl. Maybe for the next saga this could work!

I also remember a bit of James And The Giant Peach, so seeing that work its way into Kingdom Hearts would be cool as well!

Edited by The Transcendent Key