Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

The Walt Disney Company makes $52.4 billion deal to acquire 21st Century Fox, Inc.

I get it now! THIS is why there is no new KH3 trailer at Jump Festa this year. Disney didn't want one taking attention away from the other! It all makes sense now! Hahahahahahahahahaha. Can't step on your own feet after all and all that jazz. This could really mean something for KH5 later on! It's cool it's cool it's cool, KH can wait it's turn hee hee hee hee...

*Proceeds to rock back and forth in a corner laughing maniacally.

Looks like Disney wants the control of everything. I only hope they don't include Simpsons nor Family Guy cause they don't fit well with Kingdom Hearts atmosphere.

Well The Simpsons is kinda a maybe since Lego Dimensions a rated E game has The Simpsons.

We'll finally get a good X-men and Fantastic 4 movies in the MCU? Will they just go and say Deadpool is canon to the MCU now?

We'll this mean Ryan Renolds cameo in a Spidey movie?

Means nothing for KH3 though.

Edited by TheKeyofRose

Good news is we can Have The X-Men and the Fantastic Four reunite with Heroes again probably in the Next Few Years or in the future perhaps :smile: . And hey it could be possible that we could Anya(AKA Anastasia) to join the Disney Princess Lineup am i right? :lol:

Another good franchise for Disney to happily destroy.  Really getting sick of Disney's crap.

I agree it is sickening from a consumer standpoint. One of the worlds largest media companies is practically buying out one of the worlds largest media companies. But a) this is waaaayyyyy more than one franchise, and b) even when they water things down, they don't outright destroy them. That's EA.