Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
somedayhunchback

What other disney party members could we have?

Hmm let's see maybe if the rest of the Disney Worlds are revealed

Kida (If there is an Atlantis the Lost Empire World cause it's one of the Highly Requested Disney Worlds for this Game)

Milo Thatch

Wreck-it-Ralph (If they have deal with a Wreck-it-Ralph World or at least make him a Link Summon due to the Copyrights of other Video Games from Different Companies)

Vanellope

Mowgli(Let's Hope there's a Jungle Book World for this Game)

Baloo 

Jim Hawkins

B.E.N

Aladdin (If Agrabah's going to come back for the King of Thieves story cause we could expect one last Visit to Agrabah for the King of Thieves side).

Cassim (Well just a Thought)

Darkwing Duck (Radiant Garden if he appears)

Goliath (Same thing)

Agent P 

Kim Possible

If Treasure Planet were a world, I'd guess that Jim Hawkins and Captain Amelia would be our party members! For Atlantis, I'd imagine Milo and Kida! If Brother Bear were included, then Kenai and Koda! If Arendelle is revealed, then Anna and Elsa, or Anna and Kristoff, if the plot of the world follow's the films!

These are just assumptions, and I don't even know if Treasure Planet, Atlantis or Brother Bear will appear! Frozen is probably a likely candidate, so it's why I haven't ruled it off. But if these worlds were in the game, those would be the party members!

the other characters from video game companies wouldnt prevent them from having a wreck it ralph world

None of the licensed characters in that movie have that big of a role. Most are just cameos. They have had actual Disney characters that had important roles in there respective films that did not show up in the game. They don't have every character show up anyway.

None of the licensed characters in that movie have that big of a role. Most are just cameos. They have had actual Disney characters that had important roles in there respective films that did not show up in the game. They don't have every character show up anyway.

yep so theres no need for them to prevent us from having a wreck it ralph world