Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaberry

Addressing rumors: New Kingdom Hearts III trailer to be released in April 2018 revealing a new world

Jesus I seriously hope the female member of Organization 13 is really just a rumor and not real. I don't want to imagine a woman turning into an old fart Xehanort.

*shivers*

However, I'll be down with The Jungle Book world in Kingdom Hearts 3. If the world is based off from the animated movie than that'll be excellent!

Edited by Movies798

Thanks for informing us about this, Aquaberry!

I had already seen this alleged leak a while ago, and I saw some videos uploaded by our beloved KH Youtubers discussing said leaks, and well, like you said, we must all remain skeptical! There could or could not be validity to these rumors, and given how the Monsters Inc. leak a few months back turned out to have some merit to them means that we can't totally discard Jungle Book as a world, especially since it's been considered for the KH series before!

Really, I'm thinking that this Wednesday, which is the Anniversary of the KH series, we'll get some form of update, via by a sort of tweet or maybe a screenshot or something, I don't know! But it's also totally possible that early April could hold a new trailer! And then there's always the Union X fan event! There's just so many possibilities right now! xD

Jesus I seriously hope the female member of Organization 13 is really just a rumor and not real. I don't want to imagine a woman turning into an old fart Xehanort.

*shivers*

Yeah, about that…

post-58102-0-13388300-1522030595_thumb.jpeg

Uh…any evidence of that?

Xigbar: "They were going to turn all the members into Xehanort."

Look all I'm saying is that I hope this rumor about a female member in Master Xehanort's Thirteen Seekers of Darkness is not true. We still don't know the full roster in the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. The only members confirmed are Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xigbar, and possibly Marluxica, judging his appearance in the recent KH3 trailer. So far the current members of Master Xehanort's Thirteen Seekers of Darkness are males. So them turning into Xehanorts it's no big deal for me. However, if there's a female member in the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness than that means she will turn into Xehanort. Which means she will turn into a male.

Edited by Movies798

Xigbar: "They were going to turn all the members into Xehanort."

Look all I'm saying is that I hope this rumor about a female member in Master Xehanort's Thirteen Seekers of Darkness is not true. We still don't know the full roster in the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. The only members confirmed are Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xigbar, and possibly Marluxica, judging his appearance in the recent KH3 trailer. So far the current members of Master Xehanort's Thirteen Seekers of Darkness are males. So them turning into Xehanorts it's no big deal for me. However, if there's a female member in the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness than that means she will turn into Xehanort. Which means she will turn into a male.

Im pretty sure Xigbar was being metaphorical when he said “They were going to turn all the members into Xehanort”, as he said directly before that the members were meant to have “the same heart and mind”.

Im pretty sure Xigbar was being metaphorical when he said “They were going to turn all the members into Xehanort”, as he said directly before that the members were meant to have “the same heart and mind”.

That's fine and I understand that. But for me it still sounds like gender bend or gender swapped stuff. Anyway, I hope some of the rumors are not true. Except the supposed Jungle Book world. If KH3 has a Jungle Book world than I'll be glad.

That's why I hoping it's not Larxene. Not only I don't want to see Larxene becoming a Xehanort but the whole female member becoming a half Xehanort or full Xehanort is weird to me. Plus, I wouldn't say Marluxia has friends because his relationship with Larxene doesn't feel like friendship. More like comrades/allies with no trust.

Edited by Movies798

You know, with the return of Marluxia, maybe one of his female friends might make a return as well...

Or they don't have an idea which one it is  it could be Larxene or Xion.

You know, with the return of Marluxia, maybe one of his female friends might make a return as well...

It could be possible! After all, this is the culmination of the last sixteen years of the Xehanort Saga, so I'm sure that most, if not all characters that have been in the series before will return in some shape or form! There's always the possibility! :D     

Edited by The Transcendent Key